Vip Talent Connectwaste of time and gas!

V

I had recieved a call from Vip Talent Connect yesterday.I think her name was Don Marie or something like that she gave me her extension.She set me up for an appointment.The whole conversation was weird and it seemed like a sales pitch because she kept complementing me and usually a real agency sound more assertive and direct because they are doing business.She sounded like she was trying to be my friend, like how the telemarketers sound when they call you trying to sell something.I told her that I'm a petite model, singer and aspiring actress.She didn't even see my pictures or even meet me.She kept saying how successful I'm going to be, another sign of a scam or a sales pitch.No legit agency can promise you success!The industry is too competitive for them to guarantee anything!I asked her whether a not she was selling workshop classes because I'm looking for an agent not classes.She didn't give me a direct response.She said it was optional to take classes, another sign of a rip off.A real agency will tell you no, they are trying to get you working! and they wouldn't even be discussing workshop classes or any other fees, except for their 10-15% when you start working.I'm not going to Vip Talent because I know it's a waste of time and gas!