VIP Readers Service — Big marketing scam
1. Was contacted via phone. Was given great special rate on magazines 10 for 19.95 a month for one year. I took the bait hook line and sinker. #1 red flag: too good to be true. Didn't listen.
2. Was told I could change magazines any time. Thought cool. NOT COOL! Every time I did they renewed my entire subscribe all over again from the start. I have now been paying over 35.00 dollars over the last 3 years and still owe another 350.00 dollars to close my account.
3. I get magazines periodically that I don't believe I ordered. Can't be for sure. Too afraid to call customer service due to the forked tongue approach and end up with more subscriptions.
4. NO WRITTEN CONTACT EVER SENT. SNAIL MAIL, EMAIL OR PONY EXPRESS MAIL. OMG
5. PLEASE, please, please do not get involved with these people.
6. If you have had problems with this company I also feel a class action law suit would be fitting.
7. Thanks for reading.