Vip Ignite And Reach Mgmtunauthorized credit card transactions

After signing up with vip ignite and speaking with goldie and debbie davis. I am in the entertainment industry and know alot of people already, (rappin 4-tay, snoop dog, micheal jackson and chris isaac, santana, and many more). I have a voice that is amazing and a personality that is better then most.
They said that if after the webinar and then do the one on one interview they will pick 125 talented people to come to these 2 events in march 2017, in los angles and new york.
The very next day I was contacted by a store that they had used my information to purchase furniture and shoes and music equipment that was to be shipped to new jersey. And all these charges and store were in new york. How did I say that new york is where there located at and they live?

they just got caught and I am not going to let them get away with this! I studied law and I will prosecute them and take them down each and ever one of them!

I work hard for my money and I wont let them scam me or anyone else over anymore! so I dont care about how they say that all these other places are saying all these lies about them and that they are not a scam! cause when the news hear about this organized crime ring gets busted and that aylicia kaback was apart of it! she wont be able to work no were in the industry again!
she had it all and she let greed and fast money take her down!

how do you think they have all these websites online about how she made it thru all these networking and meeting everyone! if they only knew that they were criminals taking peoples money and ripping them off for their hard earned money.

I want justice and I want at least a free accepptance to this event and then I want at least $25, 000.00 for pain and suffering since it ended me in the hospital with almost a stroke from the stress!

I personally had emailed aylcia kaback email and it just bounce back! I am sure her family will be proud of her when she sitting in federal prison!

contact me back asap since the fbi is going to be my next step and the news media!

ill let this go if you submit to my request cause I have the address to the delivery address that the furniture is being delivered to and the music equipment that you ordered to be delivered to new jersey. I hope you bought some running shoes cause your going to need them.