Village Inn Restaurants — service and cfc
On Thursday Dec 28th my family and I went in to eat at the Oakview location in Omaha, He.
We all ordered an array of food from breakfast to dinner, I ordered The CFC and Double Blue Berry pancakes... upon my food being brought out everything looked great, Once I got to my eggs and CFC the eggs weren't cooked right and the CFC was hard as a rock. I brought it to my waitresses attention and she (Alicia) rolled her eyes and said it looks fine to me... we got up d idnt ask for to go boxes etc. Went up and paid and it was the Asst Manager, her collar was blocking her name tag. Her her what had happened and she said all I can do for you is take $4 off your bill. We weren't so happy, paid and left... won't be back to that location.
More Village Inn Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Village Inn - discrimination 
- Village Inn - poison food 
- [Resolved] Village Inn - suggestive sales excessive 
- Village Inn Restaurants - nasty managers/dirty store. 
- Village Inn - overcharge my meal by double
- Village Inn Restaurants - manager
- Village Inn Restaurants - manger
- Village Inn - manager's service 
- Village Inn Restaurants - service and food 
- Village Inn Restaurants - leaving me on schedule but not giving any hours for work