[Resolved] Viking River Cruises — flight information
I am a travel agent and booked my first Viking River Cruise for Danube Waltz
Booking #4924292. Sonny and Pearl Levitt.
Our Friends Cheryl & Nelson Ferreira also booked the same trip. She is now a Travel Agen.
All was well until we received our flight information. We all upgraded to the Premium Economy seats.
When printing out our Air Itinerary all seats were listed except flight Air Canada, Flight 6210, Saturday Oct. 27, from Toronto to Vienna...and...Austrian Airlines Flight #6196 from Vienna to Budapest, Oct. 28.
Having been told that we will get our seat numbers 2 days before and that we might not be sitting with our spouses, which we find unacceptable, we called your air dept and found out that the aircraft that we are taking only has 3 rows of Premium Economy, 10-12, and we have researched to find out that row 10 is limited legroom and row 12 is limited reclining.
The Agent also told us that the only seats available to Viking are D & G in row 10 and 11.
Needless to say we feel that we are going to be stuck with unacceptable seating on the longest leg of our trip and we want some resolution now.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Viking River Cruises Complaints & Reviews
- Viking River Cruises - scam 
- Viking River Cruises - the cruise that never was 
- Viking River Cruises - breach of contract 
- Viking River Cruises - additional cost to correct their travel arrangement mess 
- Viking River Cruises - customer satisfaction 
- Viking River Cruises - substandard in every way 
- [Resolved] Viking Cruises - customer service and refund policy
- Viking Ocean Cruises - panama canal
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruise - long ship cruise becomes long bus ride 
- [Resolved] Viking River Cruises - terrible communication policy