Victoria's Secret — service
I usually love going to Victoria's Secret as they serve right when you enter the store. They measure you, inform you about the promotion but this year was really disappointing...
I went to one store in Oxnard, one in Santa Monica and another one I can't remember where, but the service was really bad..
Nobody welcomed and guests in the store just talking to each other (employees) and serving only specific guests...
I find it really disappointing as I remembered this was one of the best service I could get back in the days.
I found another store with a much better service and won't go back to Victoria's Secret anymore.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras.. 
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt 
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties. 
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products! 
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk! 
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience 
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!