Victoria's Secret — campus sherpa lined pullover in red and pink cotton leggings
I did a live chat with regard to the 2 items above as they are faulty and was given 2 email addresses to complain to. One came straight back and said they couldn't help and over a week later I've had no response from the other. Please see a copy of the email:
Sent: 10 November 2018 09:07
Subject: Faulty Items
I have purchased many Victoria Secret Pink items and been very pleased with the quality and how they wash and wear. However last month I bought the Campus Sherpa Lined Pullover in red and Pink Cotton Leggings and within 3 wear's and washes they have both started to develop bobbles on the inside of the arms and the back of one of the legs. I have never experienced this before with any of the hoodies or leggings some of which I have had for years and I must say I am very disappointed.
I did a live chat and was told to return them to the nearest store but this is 2 hours away from where I live so is not really an ideal solution, I can provide a copy of the receipt and photos of the problem.
Thank you in anticipation of your assistance in this matter.
The 2 items cost nearly £100 so I find the service seriously substandard.
More Victoria's Secret Complaints & Reviews
- Victoria's Secret - say bye-bye xl panties and large bras..
- Victoria's Secret - return policy with receipt
- Victoria's Secret Online Store - faulty products!
- Victoria's Secret - maybe their bras need warranties.
- Victoria's Secret / www.VictoriasSecret.com - selling polyester as silk!
- Victoria's Secret - beauty exchange thru mail
- Victoria's Secret - bad experience
- Pink and Victoria’s Secret - the fact that x large is not sold anymore
- Victoria's Secret - incompetent reps and manager doing online exchange
- Victoria's Secret - cashier and products arrangement - time waste!!