Victoria's Secretcampus sherpa lined pullover in red and pink cotton leggings

L Nov 18, 2018

I did a live chat with regard to the 2 items above as they are faulty and was given 2 email addresses to complain to. One came straight back and said they couldn't help and over a week later I've had no response from the other. Please see a copy of the email:
From: [removed][mailto:[removed]@ntlworld.com]
Sent: 10 November 2018 09:07
To: '[protected]@VictoriasSecret.com'
Subject: Faulty Items

Good morning

I have purchased many Victoria Secret Pink items and been very pleased with the quality and how they wash and wear. However last month I bought the Campus Sherpa Lined Pullover in red and Pink Cotton Leggings and within 3 wear's and washes they have both started to develop bobbles on the inside of the arms and the back of one of the legs. I have never experienced this before with any of the hoodies or leggings some of which I have had for years and I must say I am very disappointed.

I did a live chat and was told to return them to the nearest store but this is 2 hours away from where I live so is not really an ideal solution, I can provide a copy of the receipt and photos of the problem.

Thank you in anticipation of your assistance in this matter.

Kind regards

[removed]

The 2 items cost nearly £100 so I find the service seriously substandard.