Viagogounethical behaviour /

M

Purchase date 20/5/2017
Order number [protected]

I purchased a ticket to Marcus and Martinus concert in Helsinki 18/11/2017. The ticket was overprised and will be delivered about a week before the event. I want my money back because I have read so many stories that the tickets have been fake or not delivered at all. Other ticket companies deliver the tickets right away so I can´t understand why Viagogo isn´t able to do the same. I want an answer for this complaint latest 1/6/2017 .

Below is an e-mail I received from Viagogo on. I don´t want to rate my experience. I want my money back if the tickets aren´t delivered right away.

Hei Sini,

We hope you are looking forward to Marcus and Martinus (Order [protected]).

Please click here to rate your experience when booking your tickets with us.

If you have any other questions regarding your order, you can contact us by clicking on the "Help Centre" link below.

Best regards,
viagogo Team

Älä vastaa tähän viestiin, sillä tämä sähköpostiosoite ei hyväksy saapuvaa postia. Jos sinulla on kysyttävää, käy ohjekeskuksessamme .

Kiitos kun käytit viagogota!

Copyright © 2017 viagogo. All rights reserved
Yksityisyyden Suoja | Oma Tili

Tämä sähköposti on lähettäjältä viagogo AG ja saattaa sisältää luottamuksellista tai etuoikeutettua tietoa. Jos et ole viestin tarkoitettu vastaanottaja, poista viesti ja sen liitetiedostot, sekä ilmoita asiasta viestin lähettäjälle. viagogo AG on rekisteröity Sveitsi numerosta CH-270.3.014.628-0. Osoite: viagogo, Rue de Lyon 109, 1203 Genève, Switzerland. Huomio: Tämä osoite ei ole asiakaspalveluosoite. Tähän osoitteeseen lähetettyyn postiin vastataan aikaisintaan 14 päivän kuluessa, joten käytäthän Ota yhteyttä -linkkiä saadaksesi nopeamman vastauksen. Jos sinulla on asiakaspalvelutiedusteluja, käy ohjekeskuksessamme.

• Updated by Lesley robinson · May 20, 2017

I'm not happy said the 2 tickets were for £127.59 each but received tickets to the value of £60 each paid extra £45.03 vat and booking fee each also £4.95 for delivery each
    These are for a present and there is no receipt just the tickets priced at £60 each.
    I bought the tickets expecting them to be £127.59 each not £60 as printed
    Which cost me a total of £355.19
    Is this acceptable ?

• Updated by Lesley robinson · May 21, 2017

What more do you want to know ?

• Updated by Lesley robinson · May 22, 2017

What more do you want to know ?
    I don't under stand

• Updated by Lesley robinson · May 23, 2017

I don't know what to do next ?

Help !

• Updated by Lesley robinson · May 23, 2017

You need to read this and let me know what you want me to do next ?

• Updated by Diana D Diana · Mar 10, 2018

I bought a ticket for Ed Sheeran concert in Tokyo 13.april 2018 on line from Viagogo for 160000¥( 1500$) but the ticket I received at home was for different date 31.10.2017 with different price (20000¥)
    What can I do to contact them as they don’t have any phone number

• Updated by Colin Strutt · May 13, 2018

Need urgent reply and refund of being charged twice

• Ge
    Gemma holloway Nov 11, 2018

Please can you help me.
    I have purchased tickets for Micky Flannigan and have not yet received confirmation email. Please can you let me know what has happend

• Ro
    Robglossy Nov 11, 2018

I purchased a 6th Row ticket to see Drake in Paris. When I got to the venue they said someone had already used my ticket. If I don't get a refund I will complain on YouTube, Instagram, and facebook about your shady business practices. Please resolve it immediately. I want my $75 and change back ASAP!

-Robert Helms

[email protected]

• Da
    Davidtrimble Nov 11, 2018

Hi. I purchased 4 tickets for shed 7 in Dublin but it was in error. I am trying to contact customer service via phone or email but can't find a contact.

Please can someone help me

Thanks

• Tr
    Trudie Taylor Nov 05, 2018

I purchased two tickets for a Jackson Browne Concert for June 24th at the Albert Hall in London. Upon receipt of the tickets they are priced at £52 each. I was over a 100 sterling per ticket. I am unable to reach Viagogo to ask for a break down of their additional charges.

• Ai
    Aidend Nov 04, 2018

I went dortmund v Monaco game but the game was called off.
    I asked for refund and not yet received it iv got proof.

• Ad
    Aditya Ramdho Nov 04, 2018

-Request a refund-
    My transactions have been cancelled 3 (three) times after making the payment, but my money from the account was charged.

Order id : [protected], [protected], [protected]
    Event : Port Adelaide vs Adelaide Crows
    Venue : Adelaide Oval, Adelaide, South Australia
    Date : 8 April 2017, 19.10
    Total Charge : $142.45 x 3 = $427.35

• De
    Debra Flack Nov 01, 2018

My order ID is: [protected]

I am disappointed at the final cost of my ticket order, my tickets were £58.95 each and my final cost £168.05, I do not know how this can be apart from having the tickets tracked. I would like to remove tracking please and I am sure this will visibly reduce the cost, could you organise this problem

Regards
    Debra Flack

• Fr
    Frank129 Oct 31, 2018

Viagogo sold two tickets for the concert on 18/3/17 but have only paid me for one ticket. I have sent them copies of the original tickets but they have closed my account.

• Sh
    shailendra nathoo Oct 31, 2018

We have purchased Randy Crawford tickets in Pretoria, South Africa, 26th October 2018. The show has been cancelled, and we received an email that refunds will be credited to our account. To date, we have not received the credit on the account.

• Su
    Susan Sawyer Oct 28, 2018

Tickets purchased. Not delivered in time and now show cancelled!
    Unable to contact Viagogo. They make this so difficult to do. No email address and they don't answer the phone. Don't respond to tweets either.
    Absolutely disgusted with service.

• Gi
    giom Oct 28, 2018

I've selled tickets (order 8061712) and I've been informed by VIAGOGO that the payment has been made. However, the payment has been returned to the VIAGOGO's account immediately after (on 31.01.2017) due to an error in the account's name. I've asked for a repayment many times for three months but still no answer.

• Pa
    Pauline Alderton Dolan Oct 28, 2018

Order id: 9580494 3/3/17 section f

I was ripped off! Viagogo charged me £587.77 these very same tickets are selling now for no more than £240 from trusted sites. I would really like to be refunded the difference.

• Le
    Lesley robinson Oct 27, 2018

Bought tickets for £355
    Received tickets to the value of £120

Chrisjim Oct 22, 2018

I purchased tickets from yourself for this event at a price of 90 pounds -plus booking fee of 50 pounds-the tickets you sent me were valued at 35 pounds. This was a special treat for my husband -I thought I was buying decent seats . I was unaware of this scam until I am further looking into this -I shall warn everyone in future-very disappointed !

• Cl
    Clayton leaves Oct 22, 2018

Concert Tickets purchased through Viagogo.

Charged me $549.68 for tickets worth $244.50 and I got the worst seats in the venue row Z.

Surely this is illegal...

• Be
    Beck1988 Oct 21, 2018

Why do I have to wait until the event has done to get my money when I've sent my tickets.i also brought these tickets for a ridiculous price thanks to viagogo.i will be going to citizens advice.i think your service is disgusting!making money from real fans!you should've ashamed!!!

Say Peng Oct 21, 2018

I bought 2 Section A tickets for the EPL Asia Trophy games in Hong Kong. Yet I received 2 Section E2 tickets. Come on, the price difference is way too much. Please do not try to scam your customer. Send the correct tickets to me right away.

• Si
    Simran Jain Oct 21, 2018

We sold 2 Tomorrowland passes through Viagogo portal. After receiving the tickets the buyer canceled the order and now there is no help received yet.

ann rita brown Oct 16, 2018

My husband purchased tickets for Edinburgh Tattoo which had a face value of £24.00 each you charged my husband Keith Brown over £300.00 how do you justify this we await your reply Ann Brown

• Jg
    JG1973 Oct 15, 2018

My daughter saved up and brought expenses tickets for Ed Sherrin concert, over $500, will she get them, will she be turned away at the door, when will they arrive???

John manoj Oct 15, 2018

Never buy any tickets from viagogo
    They are giving fake tickets
    I purchased Asia cup cricket tickets for triple price and they give me fake tickets

• Fi
    Filiw Dimou Oct 03, 2018

The ticket price on the ticket is 35 euros
    and my purchase is 359, 79 euros
    Why
    please contact in my email [email protected]

I have uploaded the tickets, there is one more ticket and also the purchase

• Sk
    Skye Stark Oct 02, 2018

I paid $480 for gold tickets, GOLD tickets to receive the worst seats out that were only $110 each on ticketeck!!! Not happy I want what I paid for!!!

• Of
    Ofratal Sep 19, 2018

Today I bought two tickets for allan parson's project concert in israel. I realized that I can't attend the show so i have want to cancel the purchase and get a refund . It's less than 12 hour since i have completed the deal. The purchase number is [protected] on the name Ofra Tal.

• Ju
    Juliek44 Sep 18, 2018

I bought tickets for the above concert In Las vegas which were fake. I am still waiting a reply from you. The gig was 15th july 2017. Tickets were over $ 1, 000 for two . If you look at the barcode it has a black solid line around it and will not scan.
    If you email.me.i have further information

• Ps
    pstx Sep 11, 2018

You [censored], related to robo buying of entertainment/venue tickets for markup.

• Ne
    Neil Pindolia Sep 10, 2018

I huge massive let down. Do you keep all you customers on there feet. I want those tickets so from your sife do whats needed. This will be my final time i use you service a joke.

After all the pressure n stress. They did get me tickets after all this

• Ri
    Richard suttie Sep 10, 2018

I have just received e tickets for the dizzee rascal concert in Bristol on October 16th but they have someone else's name on, Will this affect me getting into the venue?

• Em
    Emma Conrathe Sep 10, 2018

How can tickets with a face value of £19.68 end up costing £55? I bought two tickets from your website and I have been charged £110
    AND you have sent tickets which are clearly etickets to me via UPS instead of just emailing.

I have been robbed fair and square.

Please can I have a refund.

• Ke
    kevinstainthorp09 Sep 10, 2018

Hi, I was selling 2 Queen + Adam Lambert tickets and I uploaded them by a mistake because I already had sold them and I tried to cancel them but it wouldn't let me and someone bought them and I cancelled the order but they are taking money from my bank

• Sr
    srinivasa reddy yemme Sep 03, 2018

Hi,
    we listed our tickets for sale, our order ID are below
    [protected]
    By praveen mantena, and our mail id is [email protected],
    we are waiting very patiently for long time, we didn't receive any payment or any kind of communication from your end,
    expecting the early response from your end
    Regards

• Ph
    ph graham Sep 02, 2018

Mrs P H Graham 32 Lodge Drive WA34EB order Id [protected] My complaint is why have I been charged £287.34 for tickets that cost £153.00 delivered There was Nothing on the web site when I ordered the tickets giving the face value & no information to say that I would be charged way over the ticket price

• Pa
    pavel Sep 01, 2018

I've sold tickets and Viagogo in July still have not received my money. It's December already.

ORDER PLACED
    14/07/2017
    ORDER ID

• Mi
    Michalia Aug 21, 2018

I close tickets napoli-roma 4/3/18 at 15:00 and now i see that the day change..i have close airoplane tickets for 4/3/18 and the day of game is 3/3/18 at 20:45..in this case what happened?i cant change airoport tickets..please anwser..Michalia kechagia

Sarah Crimmins Aug 21, 2018

Viagogo disgraceful! We made a big effort to get to the sydney show on saturday night only to be refused entry into the event due to fraudulent tickets. Ruined our night completely. Please ensure a full refund is issued immediately.

ChantelleG84 Aug 20, 2018

I sold 3 tickets on your site for Ed Sheeran in Dunedin. Once i sent an email asking about payment as it has been a month, I was then told.my account has been suspended.
    The tickets sold and I never saw thr money!!!
    Account name was Deon Johnson.

• Co
    Colin Strutt Aug 20, 2018

Purchase of Tickets for Rolling Stones concert on 19 June 2018 at Twickenham. Viagogo pushed through my transaction twice so paid for 4 tickets instead of 2. So i have paid twice for one transaction.

• Di
    Diana D Diana Aug 20, 2018

I bought a ticket for Ed Sheeran concert for Tokyo 13 April 2018 for 160000¥( 1500$) but the ticket I received at home was with completely different date and price ( 31.10.2017, 20000¥).
    I tried to find a phone number that I can contact them but doesn't exist customer support contact number.What can I do to contact them please?!

• Dy
    Dylan thomas Avey Aug 20, 2018

I brought tickets and got told purchase never went threw. So I re brought tickets last week and my 1st purchase went threw. So I tried to call and ask 4 refund on 1st lot tickets but no joy.

Please may someone call me?
    Thanks

• Ti
    Tim Nelson Aug 16, 2018

This place is a complete ripoff.
    I was charged way more than the price I submitted for the tickets.
    Purchased tickets for 144.00 and my credit card was charged for 181.74 per ticket.
    I still haven't even received the tickets.