Viagogotickets sold with improper information

H

Hello,
I recently bought three tickets to see Celine Dion with my family on 4th July at AccorHotels Arena in Paris (Order ID 8896809).
I bought the tickets in one purchase, understanding that the three ticket-holders would be sitting together. The confirmation email says the tickets were all seated together - category 3, row 90 (see photo 1).
However, when my family and I - one younger and one elderly - arrived at the venue, we discovered that we were not sitting together.
Two of the seats were in the same block, but not next to each other, and the third was in a completely different part of the stadium (see photo 2). And we were unable to change them.
Naturally I am very disappointed about this. We paid a lot of money (much more than the value of the tickets) and of course we wanted to enjoy the spectacle as a family. We were all sitting alone.
I think it is grossly unfair that you sold me the tickets as three together, AND confirmed in an email that the seats were together, and we only discovered when it was too late that this was not the case.
So I am seeking some form of compensation, ideally for the value of the markup added to the tickets.
I look forward to hearing your response.
Sincerely,