Viagogoorder confirmed, payment made but no confirmation received

I placed a purchase order on 11 June 2017 for three GOT7 ticket (Asia World Expo in Hong Kong on 1 July 2017), my credit card was deducted for HKD 6, 998 and a "Order Confirmed" appears on my phone. I however have not received the confirmation email nor the tickets

I logged in with my two usual email address but the purchase order is missing from my accounts. I tried to follow up on three consecutive days but the service from Viagogo is so bad that you could only post a general enquiry with preset choice of parameters on their website. They don't even have a space for you to fill out and explain what the issue is.

Although Viagogo did reply by email, they contained contradictory information, one said I ordered with [protected]@live.hk, the other one said I ordered with [protected]@student.cis.edu.hk I wonder if they really spend any time checking on it. And of course nothing was found when I tried to login again with these email address.

They have a phone number for customer service in Hong Kong but when called, I was asked to input an order ID (which of couse I do not have because I have not received the confirmation email). When you did not input a correct order ID, the recording message just asked me to go back to the website.

It is so frustrated that I have the money deducted but never ever able to have an effective way to reach someone at Viagogo for a seemingly very easy problem to resolve it. It is a disgraceful service.

I hope they could see this message and get back to me with a proper email address of their own such that at least I could communicate with them for a follow up.

• Ca
    catherinesherry Oct 17, 2018

I am having the same exact problem!! Was yours ever dealt with and did you receive your tickets?