Viagogolisting [protected]

Viagogo had not provided me of payment for tickets I sent through their corridor service.
They have not kept me informed as to why.
They fail to respond to my emails 95% of the time.
I registered 2 to UB40 tickets to viagogo for them to sell. The delivery man picked the tickets up to deliver along with 4 other tickets for a different destination (which were delivered).
Viagogo will not pay me for the 2 tickets I gave to them.
They are purposely withholding my money because the website is a scam site.
I am taking legal action along with 7 other people in the same scenario.

Regards