[Resolved] Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com — money being taken unlawfully
Last month I saw a transaction for around £15 being taken from my account and was unaware what it is, I have had the same this month for £16.65 and I'm not happy I have no idea who you are or what your company is, but you need to refund me my money and stop taking it from my account. I want someone to call me and tell me what is going on. I am not happy and it is against the law to take money from someone without their permission
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com Complaints & Reviews
- Vtsup.com/Verotel - Unlawfully taking money from my credit card account
- vtsup.com*Banana Sta. - vtsup.com*banana sta.
- vtsup.com (Verotel) - Fraudulent charges pinned to credit card
- Vtsup,com Verotel Nl - Overseas charges without authorization
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - cargo a mi tarjeta desde enero de 2017 hasta febrero de 2018
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - unauthorized use of card and taking money
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - vtsup, banana*.com
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - I do not know why you are illegally withdrawing 29,95 € from my bank account every month!
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - pagamento con carta illecito
- Verotel Merchant Services / VTSUP.com - unauthorized payment