The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Verizon / Direc Tv — predatory practices & false advertising
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
On October 9th 2009 we decided purchase the Verizon & Direct TV bundle. We were told by the Verizon agent that we would receive 2 DVR receivers free, the NFL Ticket and Showtime free for 1 year and free internet until January for $118.00+ tax. Today 11/2/09 I received a bill for $566.68 worth of charges. NOthing was free and nothing deferred.
A Mr. Henry Cooper from Veriz0n enticed us by all these deals that were made between the two companies to MAKE THE SALE and now no one is backing anything that the companies representatives told us.
We have been on the phone for 3 1/2 hours and counting trying to rectify still to no avail.
We plan on cancelling everything we have with Direct TV and Verizon as they are liars and have predatory practices.
If I were you I would do the same.
More Verizon / Direc Tv Complaints & Reviews
- Verizon Wireless - failure to waive early termination fee
- Verizon Wireless Employee Discounts - employee discount problem
- Verizon Fios - never order fios service!
- Verizon Fios Internet - connection problems!
- Verizon Bundle Packages - bundle package: direct tv; internet and phone service for $99.00 a month for a year
- Verizon - fraudulent practices
- Verizon Wireless - old all tell prepaid plans they bought out
- Verizon Fios - not honoring contract
- Verizon Fios - I hate verizon fios, phone, tv and internet and thier so called customer service, billing, management, etc
- Verizon Wireless - regarding common customer complaints