Menu
Veritas Global Protection Services Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Veritas Global Protection Services
reviews and complaints

www.veritasprotection.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 53 Reviews

How responsive is Veritas Global Protection Services's customer service?

3 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Veritas Global Protection Services is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Veritas Global Protection Services has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Veritas Global Protection Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Veritas Global Protection Services reviews and complaints 53

Newest Veritas Global Protection Services reviews and complaints

L
10:29 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Don't go with this company they are rip offs!!!!

I have been with this company for 2 or 3 years and only needed to have my car fixed by them twice both times having problems with this company first time they had my car in the shop for 3 months coming up with excuses of why they don't want to pay for the transmission then my car engine has 5 things wrong with it and out of the 5 things they said that cam shaft is not eligible after their investor touched it ! I found I

Out that that's the most expensive part out of the list that needs to be done then they want to sit there and deny the second claim due to no permission on tearing down engine when they told the mechanic to do it so their investor can come out and check it out now I get the excuse that I went over my mileage when I didn't and checked my car and contract they lied !my car has now been sitting at a darn shop for a month and I have to fight this while I have 2 disability kids I have to take money from my kids food to get a damm rental that's to much money ! I'm very low income and I thought having this car warrenty would help us but they don't they take your money for now reason !

Update by Laura Roach

I'm a mom of 5 kids and we have to suffer without my car now my kids have health issues and also are disabled this company needs to be dealt with they are fraud!

2:01 am EST

Veritas Global Protection Services Not cooperative

On December 23, 2023 my car was towed to the dealership and was told by th dealership that my motor had a blown head gasket gasket they in turn got in touch with Veritas which stated that they would send an mechanica out on December 29, 2023 to assess the situation. I knew that I had an extended waranty with Veritas Global Protection Services; therefore I was 100% sure that this problem would be resolved. The problem is only getting worse.

I have called on numerous occasions and I had a script read to me letting me know that my car has run hot; therefore the head gasket was blown. I have had my care since September 2019 and as of December23, 2023 my car has NEVER overheated.

The manager at the dealership has tried on at least 10 plus times to get a supervisor on the phone or a call back from a supervisor and it never happens. Me and the dealership manager and I were on the phone January 2, 2023 with an adjuster from Vertias and there was a correctio on the information that we provided and he hung up the phone.

January 3, 2024 we were on the line with an adjuster for one hour and 40 minutes trying to comprehend the lingo that he was speaking of which denied out claim. I have steller service records why can't I get the help that I have been paying for since 2002.

Please make this right this is my on transportation and I am still paying on this do the right thing.

3:51 pm EST

Veritas Global Protection Services Scammers

I Purchase to 2016, Cadillac ATS V on July 1, 2023. Also purchased a Veritas warranty. A couple weeks ago My check engine light came on along with my son drove it and said the struts are bad so I took it to Cadillac and Veritas sent out an independent contractor out twice and said they need to be replaced along with a Cadillac. However, veritas does not want to cover it. Now I’m dealing with the turbo booster seeing if they will cover that. I’m over this company and will be asking to cancel and refund my money. In the photo you can clearly see the struts are leaking. However, Veritas is saying it’s seeping not dripping so they’re not going to cover it. I’m literally bottoming out when I drive it.

View 0 more photos
Update by Cherie Briggs Delony

This company is a scam

Hide full review

Is Veritas Global Protection Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Veritas Global Protection Services is mostly legit with an 73% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 14% caution is advised. Before engaging with Veritas Global Protection Services, reviewing user feedback and how Veritas Global Protection Services addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Veritas Global Protection Services. Trust, but verify.

Veritas Global Protection Services earns 73% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Veritas Global Protection Services evaluated with 73% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Veritas Global Protection Services has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Veritasprotection.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Veritasprotection.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Veritasprotection.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Veritas Global Protection Services, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Veritas Global Protection Services's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 14% of 32 complaints being resolved.
  • Veritasprotection.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The veritasprotection.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Veritas Global Protection Services. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
N
12:09 pm EST

Veritas Global Protection Services Complete Fraud

This company will find any excuse not to fix your vehicle. They will say you didn't maintain it, they will say someone else didn't fix it correctly, and they will lead you to believe everything is covered with a premium package only to say if it is not listed it is not covered. They don't list a lot of items such as a catalytic converter, etc. If you have their warranty, you should have no piece of mind about anything. My car was in the shop for over a week before they denied my first claim. The second time, they flat out said it wasn't covered over the phone. They don't care and just steal your premium. Buyers beware.

5:24 pm EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services Do not use this service

I brought my protection plan for my 2021 Cadillac XT6 at Braman Cadillac in Miami less than a year ago. When I got the plan salesman told me if anything happened to my tires or rim it would be replaced. I got a nail in my tire so I didn’t want to go a hour away to have it fixed in Atlanta dealership. I went to a Goodyear store so the could plug the hold they said it would be a safety hazard the whole was too close to the side wall. So I took the hour drive to Atlanta to use my warranty. The dealership call the company told them about the problem they took bunch of pictures and the representative Bill C from VERITAS told them to patch it up. They said it would be a safety hazard to patch it up so close to the wall and he was not authorizing nothing else. Bill C from VERITAS hung the phone up on me. This was so rude I will be following up on this.

View 0 more photos
V
1:16 pm EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services A completely fraudulent company

I have had a veritas warranty since 2021 on my Mercedes C class coupe. I have recently October 6, put in a claim, supplied all of the pertinent information which would normally receive a swift approval from a legitimate company. The car has been well maintained and the camshaft has failed at 78k. The warranty is good until 11/30/2024 or 87k and they have spent 1 week stalling on the decision. Not only has the repair shop open road Mercedes logged there 36 calls to the company so have I in my 40 calls to the same company with no answer.

11:53 am EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services Horrible experience

DON'T USE THIS WARRANTY! We've been paying for this "premium warranty" for our car and they will do everything in their power to keep us waiting while we still pay our monthly fee, to finally reject things that are legally covered in the warranty. The support service says they can't help and they keep asking for the same information to our dealer to ultimately say that we need to keep waiting. We've called several times, wasting our time in the dealer with no real response. Their practices are fraudulent and the customer service is non existent.

E
4:01 pm EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services They are NOT here to help you at all

Do not buy anything from this company. They are the worst company I've ever worked with.

My car's head gaskets and radiator needed replaced. I had had an unknown oil leak for a while, but kept topping it up. Then on the freeway one night, all of my temperature warning lights came on. I pulled off the freeway and took it to a shop about a mile away from the exit, not to be driven since. The repair shop filed a claim It took 2 WEEKS for the claim to come back and it had been denied. It was denied on two criteria; 1. that the radiator had been replaced without prior approval. 2. That the car had been driven for a month after the warning light came on. Both of these things were complete lies and completely false. The repair shop had NOT repaired anything, much less replaced the entire radiator. Secondly, as soon as my warning lights came on, I pulled off the freeway and into a shop.

I tried calling them again to explain the confusion and nothing happened. The dealership called a week later and they didn't budge. I called, crying, and my mother yelled at them, even threatening a lawyer and nothing changed. This review does not even start to explain my frustration. They are not out to help people. They are not here to approve and pay for repairs. They are here to take money and help their business. At one point they said that they wouldn't approve my claim out of fear of it being fraudulent. The only fraud being run here is being run Veritas

D
2:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Mechanical Service Contract

When I bought my car at Shift.com the sales guy told me I needed to get this plan so if I need mechanical repairs I’m covered. Well my compressor started violently shaking my car and they said it would be covered if the mechanic could warranty the repair. The only way the mechanic CAN warranty the repair is if he fixes two other smaller components with the compressor that is standard but he said they were refusing to cover that so they’re at a standstill. My mechanic said whoever sold me this plan screwed me over because Veritas will find any reason to deny claims and it’s not there to help us.

Desired outcome: Refund on my plan or the coverage that I was promised and convinced to buy

9:09 pm EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services Scam of a company

Purchased an extended warranty 9/6/2019 that indicates it covers “turbo/supercharger housing all internal lubricated parts PLUS a list of additional parts . My east gate motor went out which is a valve that controls flow of exhaust/gas to the turbine of the turbocharger. This is part of turbocharger, should be covered. They declined my claim. When asked if the entire turbocharger would go out , would it be covered, the representative would not answer me. They just kept declining the claim .

5:27 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Car warranty

Brought Warranty about 3 years ago when the salesman sold it to me on the phone was totally misleading told me it covered about everything been denied I think 3 different times on coverage was denied on Aug 7 My waste gate motor went out needs repair got copy of contract From what I tread and the guy at BMW should be covered they way we both read it Have opened up a case with BBB and about to Yelp this to save other people from getting ripped off like me it says you guys have a A plus rating I find that hard to believe when I ask agent on the phone why not covered said not covered I ask from what Me and BMW are reading it is BMW asked me to ask if whole thing went out would it be covered Agent would not answer question

Desired outcome: want my repair covered or a real reason why not

2:28 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Veritas Global Protection: Unreliable and Untrustworthy Third-Party Warranty Provider

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Veritas Global Protection. I run a dealership and we sold their warranties for a while, thinking they were gonna pay out claims like they promised. But after a few months, we realized we were almost losing money because Veritas wouldn't cover some of the claims our customers were making. So we stopped doing business with them.

But that ain't even the worst part. One of my finance managers messed up and didn't cancel a warranty when he changed it to a different type of coverage. So now, six months later, I'm trying to get a refund for one of the warranties because having two warranties on the same car is just plain unnecessary. But Veritas won't give me the whole refund and they're stalling the claim because I didn't put an X in front of "other." Like, come on, man. That's just ridiculous.

Honestly, I don't trust third-party warranties anymore. Most of them only pay out a measly 7-10% of the money they make from selling warranties. But Veritas? They're claiming a 90% return on investment. That's straight-up fraudulent, if you ask me. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

1:39 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Veritas Global Protection Warranty Review: Complete Joke, Unprofessional, and Not Worth It!

So, I bought a car and it came with a warranty from Veritas Global Protection. Let me tell you, this warranty is not worth the paper it's printed on! I had some issues with my Range Rover and they sent someone out to take pictures of the damage. But, surprise surprise, the pictures weren't good enough for them. Even though they sent the person out and they didn't do their job properly. They asked for more pictures from the dealership and even from Range Rover themselves, but still didn't approve the repairs. They just ran away from the price tag, leaving me with a bill of 10k!

And if that wasn't bad enough, I had another issue with my car and they said they don't cover emission problems. Which, to be fair, is stated in the warranty. But come on, if you're going to sell a warranty, at least cover the basics! These people are complete crooks and not worth doing business with. They're unprofessional and don't keep their end of the bargain. Honestly, this place is a complete joke! Save yourself some time and go elsewhere.

B
12:18 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Disappointing Experience with Veritas Global Protection: A Warning to Potential Customers

I recently purchased Veritas Global Protection services for my used truck, hoping to add an extra layer of protection to my vehicle. Unfortunately, when my truck started experiencing issues, my experience with Veritas Global Protection was less than satisfactory. While my initial communication with the company went smoothly, things quickly went downhill when I began submitting documentation for my claim.

Despite my best efforts, Veritas Global Protection repeatedly denied my claim due to a lack of documentation, but failed to provide any specific information about what was missing. This resulted in my claim being closed, leaving me frustrated and unsure of what to do next. I decided to resubmit my documentation in the hopes of reopening the case, but instead, Veritas Global Protection started a whole new claim.

Once again, my claim was closed due to a lack of documentation, and I was left feeling helpless and confused. Despite my attempts to get answers from the company, I was met with silence and frustration. I eventually resubmitted all of the same documents, only to be told that my truck would not be covered because I had not been able to get an oil change at the beginning of the pandemic.

I tried to explain to Veritas Global Protection that we were in a state of emergency and that everything was closed, but they refused to listen or pay. It seemed like the company was simply looking for any excuse not to pay out on my claim, leaving me feeling like I had wasted my money on a fraudulent service.

Overall, my experience with Veritas Global Protection was extremely disappointing, and I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable and trustworthy protection for their vehicle. If you're considering purchasing services from Veritas Global Protection, I would advise you to think twice and do your research before making any decisions.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Poor Customer Service from Veritas Global Protection for Car Warranty Repair

My car's air conditioning compressor broke down and I took it to the shop six days ago. The shop had to go through a lot of hoops that Veritas Global Protection required, and I still haven't received an answer as to whether or not they will approve the repair. It's something that is covered by the warranty, so I don't understand why it's taking so long.

The repair shop has contacted them on at least three occasions, and I have called twice and emailed once, but I haven't received any response. It's been almost a week now, and I'm still without a car. I told them that I pay my bill on time every month, and I expect reciprocation. I hope they will respond soon.

It's unacceptable to take at least a week to respond to the repair shop. I wouldn't recommend this warranty company to anyone. They need to improve their customer service.

I left the copy of my warranty with the repair shop, so I don't have it here to post a photo of it. I hope that won't prevent this review from being posted.

Finally, after a lot of back and forth, the warranty company agreed to pay just over half of the repair bill. However, it took them 24 hours after approval to release the money to the shop, which delayed me getting my car by another day and a half. It's frustrating and inconvenient. I still wouldn't recommend this warranty company to anyone.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Disappointing Experience with Veritas Global Protection: Poor Communication and Denial of Valid Claim

I had a pretty frustrating experience with Veritas Global Protection. I dropped off my truck at the dealership in December because the heated seats weren't working. Before I dropped it off, I called Veritas to make sure that this was covered by my warranty, and they said it was. But then the dealership called me and said that my claim was denied because they didn't provide "proof of failure." I mean, come on, I push the button and the seats don't work. Isn't that proof enough?

So I had to take my truck back to the dealership in January. I called them on January 11th to see what was going on, and they said that Veritas was sending out a third-party inspector who would be on-site within 24-48 hours. But then on January 13th, the dealership called me back and said that no one had come out yet. So I called Veritas on January 14th, and they told me that there was a "misscommunication" between them and the third-party inspector, and that someone would be out on January 17th.

Now, I don't know about you, but I don't think waiting two weeks for a response is "lightning-fast." And the fact that they couldn't even get their communication straight with the third-party inspector is just ridiculous.

To make matters worse, they told me to get a rental car and that I would be reimbursed if my claim was approved. But why should I have to pay for a rental car just because they dropped the ball? It's not my fault that they're a bunch of screw-ups.

Overall, I was really disappointed with my experience with Veritas Global Protection. They need to get their act together and start providing better customer service if they want to keep their customers happy.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Shady Practices and Unreasonable Requests: My Experience with Veritas Global Protection

I have been in the service industry for over 30 years and have had my fair share of experiences with aftermarket warranty companies. Veritas Global Protection (veritasprotection.com) is by far the shadiest company I have ever dealt with. Recently, a customer came to my shop with a noise in their rear suspension. After diagnosing the issue, we found that the rear shock was bad and luckily, it was a covered part under their warranty. However, the contract stated that they would only pay the price that they could purchase the shock for, which was at a wholesale price. This meant that the customer would have to pay the difference if they wanted their repair done immediately. The customer opted to have the part sent out and waited nearly two weeks for the car to be fixed.

Unfortunately, this was not the end of my dealings with Veritas Global Protection. The same customer came back with a window switch problem in their car. After waiting on hold with Veritas for nearly 30 minutes, they told me that they wanted the diagnostic procedure video taped and submitted to them in an email for the claims department before they would pay the $97.50 diagnostic fee. This meant that I would have to perform the entire diagnostic procedure again, even though we had already done it. They were not willing to compensate me for the time I had already spent diagnosing the car or the half hour I spent waiting on hold for them.

I informed the customer that they would have to take care of the problem themselves and essentially kicked the car out of my shop. I would never purchase a warranty from Veritas Global Protection because their requests are ridiculous and they hide behind the contract that most people do not read thoroughly before purchasing the product. It is a classic case of buyer beware and this is a company to beware of.

In conclusion, Veritas Global Protection is not a company that I would recommend to anyone. Their shady practices and unreasonable requests make them a company to avoid at all costs. As a service professional, I have dealt with many aftermarket warranty companies, but none have been as difficult to work with as Veritas Global Protection. If you are considering purchasing a warranty from them, I would advise you to read the contract thoroughly and be prepared for unreasonable requests and shady practices.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Terrible Customer Service and Lack of Coverage: My Experience with Veritas Global Protection

I am extremely disappointed with my experience with Veritas Global Protection. The customer service representative I spoke with was incredibly rude and unhelpful. She even hung up on me without transferring me to her manager, which is completely unacceptable.

To make matters worse, Veritas took $3600 from me and has not provided any service. When I first opened a case with them in April of 2022 for an oil pump replacement, they refused to cover it because it was out of warranty. I ended up having to pay for the repair myself.

Now, I am dealing with a valve gasket leak and the certified service company I contacted told me to call Veritas. When I did, the lady I spoke with told me they would not cover the problem because my car has over 100k miles on it. However, my coverage expiration mileage is 120k and the expiration date is 10/23/2024.

When I asked her what they do cover after 100k miles, she listed engine parts, transmission, water pump, and oil pump. I was confused because they did not cover my oil pump replacement last year, even though I reported it to a certified service company. The lady told me they did not cover it because I did not report it, which is not true.

When I brought this up, she said the certified service company reported a different item and they did not accept it. I was frustrated because the certified service company is the only one I can contact and trust. If they told me the oil pump needed to be replaced, why did they report a different item to Veritas?

The lady told me I could request a refund, but when I asked her to do so, she said it was not her job. This is unacceptable customer service and I am extremely disappointed with Veritas.

I am worried that if something else goes wrong with my car, they will refuse to cover it as well. This is not acceptable and I will not be recommending Veritas Global Protection to anyone.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Veritas Global Protection: A Complete Scam - Don't Waste Your Money!

This review may be a bit lengthy, but it's important to read if you're considering Veritas Global Protection for your extended warranty needs. Let me start by saying that this company is a complete scam. I really hope they read this review, along with the other unsatisfied customers, because they need to know that they're not providing the service they promised.

I've had nothing but trouble with Veritas. Every time I bring my car to a mechanic, they call me back to tell me that the warranty company won't pay for the repairs. It's frustrating and time-consuming, and it's not what I signed up for when I purchased my extended warranty.

For example, a few months after I purchased my car, the AC compressor went out. I had the mechanic open a claim with Veritas, and they sent an adjuster out to verify the damage. But before they sent the adjuster, they called the mechanic back to say that my claim was denied because they don't cover AC compressors. This was despite the fact that my plan clearly stated that it covered AC compressors. I argued with them on the phone, but they refused to honor my plan and I ended up paying for the repair out of pocket.

Then, a year later, the coolant line from the reservoir to the manifold burst. I brought it to the mechanic and he opened a claim with Veritas. But before the adjuster could even receive pictures of the damage, they denied the claim because they don't warranty any hoses or lines. Again, this was despite the fact that my plan clearly stated that it covered coolant lines, hoses, and fittings.

Dealing with Veritas is like pulling teeth. They make it extremely difficult to get them to warranty any repairs, and it's exhausting. I love my car, but I'm willing to get rid of it just to get rid of Veritas' warranty. I've tried to cancel the warranty three times, but they won't allow me to and the extra money added to my payment won't change.

In conclusion, stay away from Veritas Global Protection. They will steal your money and not think twice about your situation. I hope my review helps anyone who doesn't deserve to be scammed like this. I know I learned my lesson the hard way.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services Veritas Global Protection Review: A Nightmare of Denials, Cheap Parts, and Wasted Time

I gotta tell ya, if you're thinking about getting Veritas Global Protection for your ride, you might wanna think twice. I made the mistake of buying it and let me tell ya, it's been a real headache. I had to file two claims, one for my air conditioner and one for my water pump. And wouldn't ya know it, they denied the air conditioner claim completely! I had to fight tooth and nail just to get them to talk to me. They're real good at wasting your time, let me tell ya. You gotta keep insisting on talking to a manager just to get anything done.

And don't even get me started on the technicians. Veritas makes 'em jump through all sorts of hoops just to get a claim approved. They gotta email photos to an adjuster, but then the adjuster never responds until they call Veritas again. And they gotta wait on hold for like an hour sometimes! And even when they do finally get a response, Veritas only wants to use the cheapest parts they can find. They don't care if they're junk or if they have a crappy warranty. And if the garage won't install 'em, Veritas just wastes more time by sending the part to the garage and making 'em hold onto your car for a couple of days.

And let me tell ya, if you ever have a major part fail, like your engine or transmission, you're gonna be in for a real shock. Veritas will make you pay at least half the cost to replace it, and you'll end up with a lousy product. I threw away almost three grand on this crap. The guy who sold it to me said it was "exclusionary" bumper to bumper protection for any moving part except for normal wear and tear. But it turns out that to Veritas, "normal wear and tear" means "tough luck, buddy."

And if you wanna dispute their denial, forget about it. They won't talk to you, only the technician. I had to go down to the shop and wait for over an hour just to get an adjuster on the phone. And when I asked him a question, he was real curt with me. "Sir, I can only talk to the technician," he said.

So if you like throwing your money away on lousy customer service and then paying for most of the repair yourself, go ahead and get Veritas. But me? I'll never buy another extended warranty again. This was an expensive lesson, but at least now I know better.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Veritas Global Protection Services customer service

Phone number

+1 (888) 572-4310

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Veritas Global Protection Services?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Veritas Global Protection Services Customer Service. Initial Veritas Global Protection Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Veritas Global Protection Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Veritas Global Protection Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Veritas Global Protection Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.