Menu

complaints

Veritas Global Protection Services Complaints Summary

3 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Veritas Global Protection Services, which has a below-average resolution rate, demands caution. Thoroughly assess their service reviews and explore how they handle unresolved complaints. If you encounter issues, document your experiences meticulously and be persistent in seeking resolutions.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Veritas Global Protection Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Veritas Global Protection Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Veritas Global Protection Services complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Veritas Global Protection Services complaints

D
2:31 pm EDT

Veritas Global Protection Services Mechanical Service Contract

When I bought my car at Shift.com the sales guy told me I needed to get this plan so if I need mechanical repairs I’m covered. Well my compressor started violently shaking my car and they said it would be covered if the mechanic could warranty the repair. The only way the mechanic CAN warranty the repair is if he fixes two other smaller components with the compressor that is standard but he said they were refusing to cover that so they’re at a standstill. My mechanic said whoever sold me this plan screwed me over because Veritas will find any reason to deny claims and it’s not there to help us.

Desired outcome: Refund on my plan or the coverage that I was promised and convinced to buy

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services I have an extended warranty on my car ( BMW X-3, 2013 )with this company

I have an extended warranty on my car ( BMW X-3, 2013 )with this company. I purchased the warranty on 09/13. My car broke down on 6/09 . We brought the car to a stop within seconds from when the light came on that there was 'low oil pressure' light. I check the menu button to see what was wrong and the car engine turned off while we were stopped and we called a tow truck. We were in a very scary position on the road. It was a frontage 55 mile/hour road with two lanes of mostly semi-trucks driving on each side. We were in the turn lane. It's been 5 weeks since the claim has been filed. I have made 45 calls so far to the warranty company and follow up with my mechanic. Initially I called the warranty company to make sure I filed the claim correctly with having my mechanic call them directly. They said yes and recommended I just let my mechanic communicate with them, so he did in the beginning. Starting on 6/23 I did the majority of calls to the warranty company so the burden wasn't on the mechanic. On 06/29 they denied the claim (but I had to call them to find out ). The reason for denying it was they claim I drove the car after the light went on and ruin the engine and I had no oil in my car. My mechanic has sent them proof my current odometer mileage is the same as when the light went on and also has stated I do still have oil in my car. They opened the file again but still are not returning the my calls, although when I call the claims department they say they will be calling my mechanic and never do. This is a covered item on my warranty and I have not done anything wrong. I purchased the warranty incase of unexpected repairs

Read full review of Veritas Global Protection Services and 2 comments
2 comments
C. Mitchell
Oak Forest, US

My engine seized in my car 70 miles south of Oklahoma City and Veritas declined my claim because they falsely claimed my oil was not changed on schedule (they claimed not receive all receipts). I sent them all receipts three times to their claims email *** and *** city also send them receipts showing my oil was changed on schedule. Veritas claimed they didn't receive the proper documentation. I resent the receipts, called Veritas Global Protection, Inc and their customer service admitted receiving the receipts. I nor *** have heard from Veritas Global Protection. I sent emails with the required receipts on the following days: 7/26/22, 7/29/222, 8/1/22 & 8/3/22. *** sent them an email with the receipts and information the requested on 7/26/2022. I received a call on 8/3/22 from *** at *** City informing me Veritas Global Protection, Inc denied my claim, their reason for denial was "lack of maintenance. Veritas Global Protection, Inc claimed I didn't change my oil for 22,000 miles when I did send receipts showing I changed the oil twice. My needs an oil change every 10,000 miles. I am a 100% disabled combat veteran with PTSD and I have to transportation. This is causing me anxiety and stress.

C. Stanton
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

No one honors Veritas warranty knowing this company will not pay for any warranty repairs so I attempted to cancel the warranty I paid over 3600 cash out of my pocket trusting in it at the time. The number for Veritas given by (***) I purchased the vehicle from never answeres and was always busy for me no matter the time of day, and *** seemed to be in on the scam as well with the run around I'm given with out any help from the Dealership. The day I was canceling the warranty *** called and got someone on the phone mysteriously this day I wanted to cancel (sometime in July) the veritas personel said people always answer at Veritas and *** replied to the person on the phone "yea I don't believe no one answered because I get someone everytime I call" . *** said I would receive my refund in two weeks in July and it would be sent to the lean company, I checked with my *** lean holder today 8/16/2022 and they said they had not received the payment. I immediately called *** said he hadn't received the check as of yet to send it to mobility. No one knows nothing. I'm tired of this Stealer-ship and veritas as *** never had time to fix my car when it immediately started giving problems like a/c condenser *** said they fix right before purchasing the vehicle from them, the too stopped working, driver electric mirror wasn't working, rattling coming from engine in start up, this Mercedes should be in better shape to have such shiny paint.

W
Replied
Veritas Global Protection Services has left an official reply on this complaint.

Veritas Global Protection Services I purchased two 2013 Chevy Volts from *** in May 2022

I purchased two 2013 Chevy Volts from *** in May 2022. VIN: *** (coolant leak & mounts) VIN: *** (window fall and coolant leak) I also purchased with those cars, Veritas Highest Protection plan that warranties the car. Both cars had problems out the gate within a week of taking delivery. The first car went into the Chevy dealership in early May and it was found to have a "shift to park" error, a "high voltage batter coolant leak" that caused the hybrid function to be shut down for safety reasons, and a motor and transmission mount that was broken and ratting the mechanics of the vehicle. Because of Veritas' complex requirements, and lack of timely response for inspections as well of lack of any proactive attempts to work with the dealership during the over 2 months the car was sequestered in the dealership waiting for parts and for Veritas' approval. During this time my 2nd Volt, also with a warranty had the driver window fall into the door, the "shift to park" issue and the high voltage batter coolant leak as well. This car was taken in and I made a request to get the first car back. The dealership did the repairs for the parts that had been received and waited for approval from Veritas. Veritas then stated, you did the work without following our rules and steps so the claim is denied. They tried to get out of the window repair on the other Volt as well by making the dealership answer absurd questions, like "why did the window fall". When they were told it just fell while normally operating the window, thye still pushed for reasons why it fell to see if it was something they can exclude. They clearly seek to deny claims as a matter of course. My dealership manager spent over an hour on the phone with them discussing the validity but they refused even with that.

Hide full review

Is Veritas Global Protection Services legit?

Our verdict: Veritas Global Protection Services's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Veritas Global Protection Services's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Veritas Global Protection Services earns 65% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Veritas Global Protection Services rated around 65% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

Veritasprotection.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Veritas Global Protection Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Veritasprotection.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Veritasprotection.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Veritas Global Protection Services, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several mixed reviews for Veritas Global Protection Services have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Veritasprotection.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The veritasprotection.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Veritas Global Protection Services protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Veritas Global Protection Services. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
L
Replied

Veritas Global Protection Services Purchased Extended Vehicle Policy 7/28 with Veritas Global Protection (Premier Policy) $6,886

Purchased Extended Vehicle Policy 7/28 with Veritas Global Protection (Premier Policy) $6,886. expires 7/28/25 or 144,100 miles. Audi A6 Diesel 2016 Current Mileage 118,305 Contract #: *** Had *** analysis problem - broken compressor. fluid and charge was fine. Called Cust Svc: 7/20/22 1:40 pm: *** to inquire what was my coverage for broken AC - Compressor and other parts but not fluid or recharge. Called Claim Dept: 7/21/22 (2 times) 12:39 pm - to file a claim. I clarified again that compressor would be covered. ***motive called Veritas to make sure compressor was covered - was told yes. *** ordered compressor (only 3 available in USA - car is a diesel which makes part less likely to be available). 8/2/22 - *** Auto installed compressor. Called Veritas and was told it was not covered because they didn't send a video of compressor before removal. (what was broken could not be seen on a video). 8/22/22 - I called Veritas customer service 2x's and was told the the claim is rejected because the part wasn't pre-authorized. Cost: AC Compressor R&$ $360.00 AC Compressor: $1,136.92 Total $1,572.98 (Recharge, refrigerant and leak detection dye - $132.39 - not covered by policy) I thought I did due diligence by calling, opening a claim and being told the compressor was covered as well as *** Auto calling and being told the same. Sounds like a con-shop. I thought it was insurance promoted by *** because that is where the original notice that my regular warranty had expired and I could purchase this on. I hope you can help recoop the cost of $1,572.98 for me. I sent email to their legal email - have not heard back. Veritas Headquarters: *** I appreciate your help!

Read full review of Veritas Global Protection Services and 3 comments

3 comments
G. Hammes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Acct #*** Claim#*** dealer in *** has confirmed the track under driver's seat is broken. There is an audible sound and thunk (play)in the seat when making turns both left and right. This is a safety issue. They put a claim to veritas for the part. Veritas would not confirm they would pay for the part and asked them to video the problem which means they need to take the seat apart. This is a $1,200 cost. Veritas will not confirm that they will cover the part even if I incurred this charge. BMW called them twice to get a confirmation that the part would be covered if they did this and they would not answer. As I stated in a call to Veritas this is a safety issue, it should be covered. My car has 45K miles on it and this should not be happening. They would not help me and said sorry we need a video. If they can't trust the people they are doing business with then they should not be in business. Please help resolve this issue. It's absurd to pay $1,200 and not even get a confirmation that the part would be covered. Please contact *** at BMW *** for any statement regarding his experience.

M
M
M. Considine
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I purchased this warranty with my vehicle on 9/11 contract number *** I brought my car in to service check engine light 6 weeks ago. i have complied with everything asked, from seeking service history records from before i owned the car to authorizing and agreeing to a $1,500 minimal tear down for them to even move forward with the claim. The lack of communication and customer service has drawn a repair that takes hours to over 6 weeks. Every step of the process has required a 24-48 hour management review to only have them request or ask for something else pictures, call from r/f, email confirmation etc. They'll say they scheduled a manager call back but never receive the call back. We requested an adjuster to the repair facility because they didn't see scoring or failure from a "picture" and they denied the request. Ive endured being hung up on, laughed at, lied to and taken advantage of by this company. No customer should ever be treated in such an un-ethical way by a warranty company who they are trusting to do right by them. They never want to do what is required its what they are willing to pay for. And they will find anyway to not pay for something. it was brought to my attention from the repair facility that they will only be covering certain things and paying what they think the job should take in labor with a calculating system that gives them the minimum instead of what the job actually takes.

R. Jerde
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Purchased a 3 year 36000 mile premier warrenty on 02/20 for $3370. Vehicle still has another 2 years and 25000 miles under warrenty. Company refuses to cover parts that are on covered list with verbal communication through their customers service that these are covered parts as well and should be taken care of until final decision came back as no coverage. Service mechanic displayed photos video and shows adjuster for company all failing parts. Taking over a month and 2 visit plus documents from service center proving damage parts to refuse service owned as part of warrenty agreement in final decision Nissan dealership service has made it clear this vehicle is not safe to drive and all parts sent for repair are completely failing. Only fail left would be for me to be in an accident due to parts failing while in motion and loosing control of the vehicle.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services I purchased a warranty with Veritas Global Protection on 8/22 when I did a refinance on my vehicle

I purchased a warranty with Veritas Global Protection on 8/22 when I did a refinance on my vehicle. I was advised that I had the best coverage and paid $4,378.00 for a 84 month warranty on my vehicle. I attempt to make a claim on 11/20 because I had a failure with one of my electronics. The dealership where my vehicle is serviced and maintained as needed filed a claim with veritas for repair. Veritas Global Protection began to give us the run around from day one, they give every reason as to why they didn't want to cover it. I called Veritas Global Protection on 10/7 to see why it was not covered as I have been waiting for a response, the response I was given was that it was closed because it was a open claim for too long. The claim has been open because I have been waiting for a response and now they close it because it was open too long. I can't approve my own claim so obviously it would stay open until a decision was made. Recently on 10/06 my vehicle needed to go to the dealership to get service on parts that are stated as covered in the policy. The service department stated that I needed to have my ball joints replaced as they are given a lot play and can further cause other issues with my suspension and tires. Veritas Global requested that the receive pictures and videos of the parts. The adjuster advised my service adviser that the it did not look that bad and that they were going to approve the claim. My service adviser stated that this could potentially be a safety concern as the ball joint is what controls the vehicle and helps with the steering of the vehicle. The ball joints and upper and lower control arm comes as one assembly and are both covered under my warranty. Veritas Global Protection does not want to pay any money for any claims. I have had the warranty for over a year and any attempt to file a claim is returned with a reason as to why they are not going to pay even if it is covered part.

Read full review of Veritas Global Protection Services and 2 comments
2 comments
T
T
T. Turcotte
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

There has been multiple instances where this insurance company who provides extended warranty for car repairs; of which I purchased the PREMIER PLUS+ plan has not honored what they say that they offer. I have attached the plan with company phone and address. They did not authorize covered repairs and have forced to me pay in excess of $3,500; when I should have only had to pay a $100 deductible for covered repairs. I own two (2) cars that have this insurance, one I drive and the other my granddaughter drives. We purchased this insurance through a dealership namely

A. Hickle
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

07/24 - purchased a Premier Extended Warranty for my 2016 BMW X5 from Veritas Global Protection. Premier covers all failures with certain exclusions. My vehicle has an active oil leak (oil on garage floor, had to add 3 quarts of oil between service) so on 06/25/2022 took it in for service at the dealer. Tech identified the oil pan gasket as the source of the leak. They sent pictures of the oil pan area wet and covered in oil (see attached). Veritas denied the claim. I called to see what was going on and spoke with Emily who stated they need to see a picture of the actual "drip". Absolute nonsense to believe that a service tech is going to be able to catch a photograph of a drip, assuming it is even leaking in that fashion (you don't need a "drip" to have an active leak). Additionally, the warranty terms cover a "failure", which we have, nothing about a "drip" being required in order to have coverage. Asked to speak to a supervisor and was refused.

Veritas Global Protection Services My complaint is more than just the contract

My complaint is more than just the contract. When I bought my vehicle in 2019 I had also purchased the extended warranty. I took my vehicle in for service and was told I needed a new engine. The warranty people asked for a statement and I did tell them that I could not provide service records for the vehicle because we do our own oil changes. Going back and forth with the dealership and the warranty people, the warranty people denied my claim because of "lack of service records." When I took my vehicle in, the dealership stated that it takes 24 to 48 hours to get the inspector out. It took 4 days. Then he showed up, did the inspection and turned in the report. It took another 48 hours to get a response. No one at any point said that this was going to take this long. On the website it says fast claims and response. Thats a total lie! Then after the denial, I called the warranty company and asked to speak to a supervisor. They told me that the supervisor would call me back. Well after calling and leaving messages for 3 days, I finally spoke to a supervisor. She basically read the contract to me and said that the claim was denied due to lack of records. I stated that no one formed me that I would need to track down receipts for this when I gave my statement and that that would result in a denial. She stated that it "may" result in a denial but thats what mine was based on. So I told her that they need to change the wording because according to them it did cause the denial. They also told me that when I called someone had called me back and spoke with me on November 10th at 9:27 am. I was on a conference call at work at that time. Also they put on my file that I had threatened legal actions against them. This is false. No one would call me back. Their website is a joke as well. You try to submit an email or anything on there and all you get is an error that says invalid email. Also they basically to me there is only one supervisor in the whole company.

H
Replied

Veritas Global Protection Services On May 2nd of 2020, we purchased a Yukon Denali

On May 2nd of 2020, we purchased a Yukon Denali. We also purchased an extended warranty through a "company" called Veritas (***). The total cost of the extended warranty was $2700. Fast forward to January. The Denali has an issue with the transmission. The Service center calls Veritas. They are given the run around. Per the service specialist, it typically takes 15-30 minutes to file a claim and get approval with reputable companies. Veritas kept him on the phone for an hour and provided conflicting information. First, they indicated that they covered a defroster part (minor issue). They came back and said they didn't. Then, they advised that the part needed for the transmission was covered, but didn't provide him with an authorization. They alleged that they needed to "review the claim". I called, thinking I would be given a straight forward answer, since I am the customer. I spoke to a Customer service rep AND a "manager". Neither would give me contact info to escalate higher. Neither would give me a time frame. I was told that I couldn't speak to the claim department and that they had no ETA on how long it would take to get the claim approved (even though the service specialist at the dealership was told that the work was covered). Now, I'm not sure how they can say that they have NO ETA. How does that even make sense will it take 2 days? Will it take 2 weeks? They are effectively holding my car hostage. I will likely simply pay for the repair, and attempt to cancel the contract and get some sort of refund. However, I'm afraid that I won't even receive a refund. I'm not the only consumer who has had this experience. If you review the complaintsboard.com complaints, there are a number of other customers who have had the exact same experience. It is my opinion that this company is a sham. I believe the goal is to hold out as long as possible, so that the customer ends up paying for the issue.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services I purchased an extended warranty from Veritas Global Protections Services (VGPS) through one of their partner dealerships where I also purchased

I purchased an extended warranty from Veritas Global Protections Services (VGPS) through one of their partner dealerships where I also purchased my vehicle (***). At the point of purchase, the salesperson whether new or incompetent had to rewrite the sales contract about 5 times before getting it right on the sixth try. It was also closing time, so in his haste, when he was selling me the extended warranty he never went over the terms and conditions of the warranty. He only told me that if anything goes wrong with the car, it would be covered by the warranty. He also only gave me the front page of the contract where I signed and nothing else. He never gave me the rest of the contract with the terms and conditions. Fast forward and there is an engine failure requiring a whole new engine. I file a claim with VGPS and after inspecting the car, the denied the claim. Their explanation was the contract states in the terms and conditions section that the car must get serviced every 10,000 miles for an oil change, filters and things of that nature. Apparently, I was suppose to get the oil change at or before 20,693 miles, but i got it changed at 21,427 miles. I got the oil changed when the car said it needed an oil change. They denied the claim because i got the oil changed 734 miles over what's stated in the contract. I explained to them that the engine failure cannot be due to the oil change being late because then the car would have broken down within those 734 miles, not 8,000 miles later at 29,600 miles. I also explained to them that the individual who sold me the warranty did not give me the full contract, thus I cannot adhere to the terms and conditions if i was never made aware or given said terms and conditions. I explained all of this and asked for a review and was denied again. It's been over a month now, I've spent over $2,000 on rentals and i can't afford to anymore, and I'm about to lose my job because I won't have any means of transport.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services I purchase a vehicle warranty 6/18 through *** which now informed has change to Veritas Global Protection

I purchase a vehicle warranty 6/18 through *** which now informed has change to Veritas Global Protection.Vehicle warranty states to follow my vehicles Owners Manual for all maintenance and servicing. My vehicle had a problem with the fluid levels and was found to have radiator fluid in my oil. I alerted the warranty company immediately 6/22 of the findings. They had it towed to the nearest shop for evaluation. After several weeks they had the repair shop notify me that the engine had a problem and the it required a new engine which would be covered under my current warranty contract.The repair shop informed me they would let me know when the parts were in so that I could pick up my rental car, provided under my contract during the repairs. On July 22nd,2020, I was informed everything was a go for repairing my vehicle, come get my rental. I did,informed that my repairs would take about 5 days, if longer I would be notified. I was notified it would take longer,was told to keep the rental and all would be covered. I thought my vehicle was being repaired until service shop informed me that the warranty company changed their mind and that they were not going to honor my Warranty contract for any repairs or rental coverage. They informed me the adjuster stated,I did not follow the guidelines for changing my oil so my claim was now denied for repairs. I provided my oil change information prior to my denial. Adjuster states my service was not within the mileage shown for service under my vehicle vin! Not accurate! My vehicle is equipped with a Intelligent Oil-life Monitor,per the manual it states,this oil monitor determines when you should change the engine oil,this means you do not have to remember to change the oil on a MILEAGE base schedule, this vehicle lets you know when an oil change is due by displaying a message on the dash. My warranty shows no mileage base oil change requirements, so they should not deny repairs because of that.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Veritas Global Protection Services I turned my car into the shop on a 5/31/22 because I was hearing a knocking noice for a few seconds whenever I started the car

I turned my car into the shop on a 5/31/22 because I was hearing a knocking noice for a few seconds whenever I started the car. It turns out it was issue stemming from the camshaft adjuster. Veritas sent an inspector the next day but took almost a week before they informed my shop that the claim we denied. Although the contract says that "All internally lubricated engine parts" are covered, they stated that the failure stemmed from a failed pin in the camshaft adjuster and not the entire component, therefore, it would not be covered because the coverage excludes "hardware". The shop attempted to explain that the "pin" is in-fact not hardware but is "responsible for allowing the oil to adequately flow through the VVT system" and is a vital component of the Camshaft adjuster which cannot to be serviced separately. Even with this explanation from the shop they still refused to cover the repair. I reached out to Veritas and was told the same thing by multiple people. When asked to provide their definition of "Hardware", no-one was able to answer me. After being told by the customer service reps that I was not allowed to speak to the claims adjuster handling my claim, I was put in contact with him by the shop handling the repair. The adjuster agreed that the part is an internally lubricated engine part and the "pin" is part of the camshaft that should not be considered hardware. He also said that he reviewed the claim the day after the inspector had went out to see the car but because of the cost of the repair, it had to get "management approval". Management then took almost a week to ultimately deny the claim. After hearing this, I reached back out to the customer service team to once again plead my case to receive the coverage I paid for. I was told a manager will call me back but this never happened. It's now been 2 weeks and because Veritas require the shop to disassembly the engine prior to the initial inspection, it's going to cost me $1000 to get my car back.

Read full review of Veritas Global Protection Services and 3 comments
3 comments
Roy Persaud
Jamaica, US
Sep 12, 2023 1:14 am EDT

Do not i repeat do not buy this warranty ! they are a scam they wont cover ym car’s repair bill and is trying to fond every excuse on the reason why !

Gama Enterprises LLC
Scottsdale, US
Aug 14, 2023 2:32 am EDT

I have a 2021 Cadillac Escalade Platinum and the a/c compressor has failed. There is hot air blowing out of the back and the warranty will not cover it.

J
J
Jdiaz5555
Homestead, US
Jun 03, 2023 10:22 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company should be named (here’s your kyjelly)………………………………….💩🤢

Overview of Veritas Global Protection Services customer experience

Veritas Global Protection Services (veritasprotection.com) has received numerous consumer complaints, indicating serious issues with their services. Customers report difficulties with cancelling their contracts, misleading sales tactics, and a lack of clarity in policy terms. Many customers have also expressed dissatisfaction with the quality of the company's protection plans and the customer service they received. Additionally, several complaints have highlighted Veritas' failure to honour their refund policy, despite promises made during the sales process. Overall, these concerns suggest that Veritas Global Protection Services can be unreliable and deceptive, making it difficult for consumers to trust the company with their protection needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Veritas Global Protection Services contacts