VericoreUnethical behavior

C

VeriCore contacted my company with threats of "If you do not contact me within 48 hours, we will be forced to start our investigation process". That process included a threat of contacting banks, landlords, vendors, the AG, etc. As proof of an outstanding debt that was allegedly 6 months old, they sent me copies of a 10 year old e-mail that displayed negotiations on pricing of an annual agreement dating ten years back. When I called VeriCore, and asked the purpose of the 10 year old email, he indicated that it was all he had, but that the contract automatically renewed. When I asked for a copy of the contract, he said he did not need to provide it. However, I did have a copy which clearly expired and required written authorization to be renewed . I sent it to him and the Attorney General of North Carolina (VeriCore's Home State). I never heard back from VeriCore again.