Vanderbilt Mortagejennifer caudle

Vanderbilt is the worst company that me and my husband has ever delt with before they will not cut you no slack on in trying to lower your monthly payments or even help you try to refinance your new house. I would not send nobody to do business with vanderbilt also they took advantage of us when we was going to by a doublewide. So if any who reads this I would not give them your business at all I would go with someone else. They are rip offs. They even did my grandmother wrong . This company needs to go out of business.

• Di
    DianaCarter Jan 06, 2010

We bought our home almost 2 yr ago. We have had problems with mold in the windows and in the back bedroom from the begining. The came out and replaced a leak that cause mold. About 6 months later the mold is back. They have made no effort to come out and fix it. My husbands hours were cut and we got behind on payments. Daily they called an treatend to forclose on the home. Finally we have decided to contact them to forclose we were leaving the home we could not pay for. Now I get calls wanting us to try and sale. They haven't mentioned forclosure since. Also since all this started. We have come to find out that there is no road to access our land an home. My father in law gave us 3 acres of his large farm. We put it up against our home. So it is a package deal. When they did the survey the gave no access to the land. So who ever gets it has no way into it because he is going to land lock them. Serves them right . I could care less.