Van Ru Credit CorporationThreatening letter appeared in the mail one day

J

Van Ru Credit Corporation sent a threatening letter to me regarding a debt that had been proven to be fraudulently acquired. If I didn't respond within 30 days, they were going to threaten me with a judgment.

Then, when I sent them a certified letter, they took forever to return the return receipt. In fact, they returned the return receipt over 3 weeks after the post office recorded the delivery to their post office box. When I examined the return receipt, I saw that someone signed for the letter, but refused to date it. When I looked at the postmark, I saw that the postmark date had been over a week after the date that the post office recorded.

What a bunch of sleazy sub-humans