Valore BooksValore books scam

VALORE BOOKS is by far the worst buyback companies I have ever dealt with. I am DISGUSTED! After reading the comments online, I am extremely upset and worried that I will not receive a check for the very EXPENSIVE book I just sold them. They never sent me an email with a confirmation number. I have called the 1(800) number five times, and still no answer or call back from them.

LESSON LEARNED: checkout reviews EVERY time you go through a new company.
what a scam @valorebooks

• Et
    Ethanana Aug 03, 2014

exactly! stay away this new company. They are just try to lie their customer to get money.