Valore Books34 days and still no check

On [protected] i printed label, shipped one book. On [protected] I rec'd an email confirming receipt of book in warehouse. Today is [protected] and still no check! This was supposed to be 7-10 days, not 34 days and counting. I have saved all email correspondence between us and nothing validates the delay! IMHO their guarantee is bogus! What does their guarantee afford me if they do not comply?

• Ta
    tamoore Jun 02, 2009

This is something all who have had bad service from VALORE Books needs to do!

Dear Tori,
    Sorry to hear about your experience with ValoreBooks. While they are a member of NACS, the National Assn. of College Stores, this membership is voluntary. Although we do promote best business practices to our members, we have no authority over them other than declining their membership application when it comes up for renewal. (NACS doesn't "accredit" them as you seem to indicate)

However, I have passed your e-mails along to our membership department and have been told they will be duly noted in their file. If we receive other complaints that indicate the poor customer service you have experienced is a pattern, you can be sure we will consider asking them to leave our association.

Again, I understand your frustration with the delay on your refund. - Sincerely, Charlie

Charles Schmidt | Director of Public Relations

Oberlin OH, 44074
    www.NACS.org

• Ml
    mlebron87 Apr 05, 2010

Hello. Im from Puerto Rico and I'm another victim here. Last week (27/3/10) I tried to buy a book in VALOREBOOKS.com with my mom's credit card. They said in the message that my billing address does NOT match so I've got surprised because I typed every single letter just like in the bill. Then, my relative told me that her cred card has been frozen due to the 9 attempts I did. Now, I'm wondering if the transaction is in its course because since the last two weeks I didn't receive any single e-mail or notification with an order number/info. I already sent a message through the CONTACT US option.

This problem is increasing because I suggested this page to a friend and she had the same problem I had so I'm thinking if they recognize this problem. What can I do?

ankit_gulati Feb 14, 2011

VALOREBOOKS CAN EAT YOUR MONEY!!!BEWARE!!!

I AM SELLER ON VALOREBOOKS.COM AND HAD 5 ACCOUNTS WITH THEM FROM 2009.THEY PAUSED ALL MY ACCOUNTS AND STOPPED MY PAYMENTS.AFTER CONTACTING 50 TIMES THEY RESPONDED AND HOLD MY 15000$.I MET WITH AN ACCIDENT WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 7 MONTHS IN CRITCAL CARE UNIT AND HAVE NO MONEY AND BUSINESS TO SURVIVE MYSELF.I ASKED THEM FOR MY MONEY AND THEY SAID WE HAVE ALREADY PAID YOU.BUT WHEN I TOLD THEM I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER THEN THEY MADE ME THE PAYMENT BY CHECKS FOR 9000$ AND THEY SENT ALL THOSE CHECKS TO MY EARLIER ADDRESS BECAUSE I MOVED TO THIS ADDRESS 8 MONTHS AGO.I TOLD THEM TO SEND ME THE CHEQUES AT MY NEW ADDRESS BUT THEY REFUSED AND SAID WE WILL NOT ISSUE CHECKS AGAIN .GO TO YOUR OLD ADDRESS AND FIND YOURSELF.

SAME SITUATION HAPPENED WITH TEXTBOOKSRUS AND ECAMPUS BUT THEY PAID ME AND RESPONDED ME VERY FAST TO MY NEW ADDRESS.WHEN I CONTACTED DIRECTOR OF SELLING HE SAID THIS IS HOW WE WORK AND THESE ARE OUR POLICIES.

THIS IS A BEWARE FOR ALL THOSE SELLERS WHO ARE SELLING THERE BOOKS ON VALOREBOOKS.THEY HAVE NO COMMITMENT OF PAYMENTS AND DON'T GIVE TRACKING WHEN THEY PAY YOU BY CHECKS.I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYER NOW AND SEND A LEGAL NOTICE TO THEM BECAUSE ANYONE CAN CHANGE HIS ADDRESS, EVEN BUYERS CHANGE ADDRESS FOR THEIR SHIPMENT.I SOLD ON AMAZON, EBAY, AND OTHER BIG WEBSITES BUT THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I HAS WITH VALOREBOOKS.COM

THEY USE YOUR MONEY AND ONLY SEND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM 100 TIMES.

VALOREBOOKS.COM IS FRAUD WEBSITE FOR SELLERS.

• Sp
    span60540 Apr 29, 2014

Hi, I sold my books on late Dec. 2013, and Valore-books, shows that they sent out check to me on early Jan. 2014.
    But, as of today, April 7th, 2014, I never receive check from Valore-books. Does anyone know how to reach out to Valore-books to get my check back?
    I sent many emails to Valore-books, but, I still do NOT have my check. It's been almost 3-month.

Thanks,
    Stella

As of today, April 29th, 2014, I still did NOT receive my sell-back check from Valore-books.
    BE VERY VERY CAREFUL to sell back any of your books, you will not get paid.

Stella