Valore BooksBook Refund

M

Back in February, I sent Valore two separate book orders. They mail me a $35 check for all 4 books. The total for both orders was $141.50. I emailed them 03/09/10 regarding my orders. “Christina” the customer service rep who answers on the complaint board left a number for Valore, what she fails to mention is that the number is for completing orders, they have nothing to do with customer complaints, and they cannot even provide you with a supervisor. Still no response from Valore, today I will go to my local courthouse and file a small claim. This company needs to be exposed………

• Pr
    Princess sally Aug 28, 2013

Is their a phonenumber you can call to get a hold of them i have no address or anything to ship any of my books back and not even on their website?

angie03 Aug 14, 2010

Misty, I agree with you. I ordered a book on-line from Valore, it were a BRAND NEW unused book. It were $112.OO. I received the book within 5 days. When I opened my package to check my book, the book had highlighted text, badly dented and wrinkled pages and even had some sticky stuff on the front inside cover of the front inside covers. I was totally hurt. There were other bookstores on -line that had this same book for sale that were BRAND NEW for the same price. I felt used and hurt. I emailed and called Valore. I demanded a new book, in which was what I had purchased. Come to find out they had no NEW BOOKS in stock, so why did they post this book as new then? I used paypal to purchase my back and were issued a measley $25.00. This book isn't worth $50.00. Not with all the markings and wear of this book which were supposed to be new. I will never do business with Valore again. As soon as I opened the package I could look at the book and tell it were no where near new. Then when I browsed through the pages I became furious. Valore is a rip off. No one needs to do business with them. You will end up getting hurt and ripped off.

• Mi
    Misty_B Mar 25, 2010

Christina,

It's not the fact that it didn't arrive at the same time, but the fact that I sent an email to which noone respond to, your policy is 7-10 days processing time and it has went over the time limit promised. There is also no way to contact customer serivce. The fact that I'm not the only person who has had a problem doesn't help either. It's not proper business ethic to ignore your customers especially when you owe them money.

• Aa
    Aallshouse Mar 25, 2010

Hello Misty,

I understand that you're very frustrated, and are more than disappointed that your second check did not arrive at the same time that the first one did.

I will follow up from [email protected] to make sure the re-issued second check does arrive.

Christina

• Mi
    Misty_B Mar 24, 2010

Your company seems to push the limits of the law. I will still pursue an offical complaint against your company. I will also see to it that your company looses their NACS membership.

• Aa
    Aallshouse Mar 24, 2010

Hello Misty,

I'm sorry you didn't get your check! We've followed up with the accounting department, and another check has been issued to you.

I hope you received the correspondence sent to you this morning from [email protected], and if you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you for the feedback, and have a good day,

Christina