UTI (Axis) Bank — poor service!
I applied for a housing loan thru UTI Branch, Koramangala, Bangalore (Now AXIS Bank) for an amount of 30 Lakhs. I got the reply after one week from the representative telling that my papers are clear and only Legal verification of the flat is pending. During 2nd week of august, i called the bank (2 times) to know the details and I got a reply telling that you will get the reply from representative. This representative was not at all picking his phone for 2 weeks. And i was feeling upset as I was kept waiting for long time without any information. Then I got a reply from them telling that every thing is clear and I can go ahead with Registration of my flat in last week of august 2007. In the last week, I got a call from the representative telling that My application is rejected and no valid reason was given. For getting to know that my application got rejected, it took 1 month and now It has made me really wonder the way UTI Bank deals with customers. The bank should have taken at least an initiative if informing the customer that loan was rejected. If they had informed in appropriate time I would have applied thru some other PSU banks in advance. Now this behavior of UTI Bank and the delay of 1 month it made has made me upset.
More UTI (Axis) Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Axis Bank Iconnect - I can't login to iconnect
- Axis Bank Power Home Loan - worst service
- Axis Bank - bank's customer care service is worst!
- Axis Bank / Personal Loan - unbearable bank
- Axis Bank - clearance of cheque
- Axis Bank Atm - didn't get money from axis bank atm
- Axis Bank - amount deducted
- Axis Bank - tax saver fixed deposit
- Axis Bank - failed atm transaction but amount deducted from account
- Axis Bank - online transactions