Usenet.nlfraud

J

I write from Poland (so, my english may be poor, sorry). My full name Is Jakub Barankiewicz. I registrate on service usenet.nl to download one book. I didn't download it, because they don't have it. I cancelled my account on 2 september 2016. A few days later they send to me e-mail with assigment to pay 100 euros. I don't have this money. Do you help me to disengage from them?

• Hu
    Hunterx27 Oct 02, 2016

I'm sorry to tell you that you are stuck. You have to get a cancellation confirmation back in order to be fully done with them. The only options you have is save up and pay the money back over time, or hire a lawyer to dispute it. Either way, it will cost you.

Comment Guidelines