Usbirthcertificate.comStay away from these guys

V

I will start by saying they deliver, but you should know and understand this for California that they take about ten days with week end involved, but if want it faster and for less go directly to vital check because this company just takes your information and sends it to vital check and they charge you a $75.00 fee and you will have still have to pay vital check $45.00, when you could go directly to vital check don't be a dummy like me and pay both because you think it would be faster.

• Ki
    Kimberly 17 Jul 07, 2017

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering through these people. I ordered the birth certificate June 19 receiving confirmation on June 23. Beware, you will be charged $49 and at least another $30 for the birth certificate. I received another email that the order had been processed. What was supposed to be about a week is now on day 18. I called to check the status. I was not rude; did not yell, threaten or cuss. I did state I was disappointed in how long it was taking and asked when it was going to get here, and mid conversation she hung up on me. There is no such thing as customer service anymore! Companies are out to just take your money and they may or may not deliver the service or product.