[Resolved] USAFIS Organization / they are fraud / green card scam

1 Pennsylvania Plaza Suite 6199, New York, NY 10119 +1-646-517-6786, United States Review updated:

Nearly 3 months ago I took a call from usafis at 04:20 night time. On this call they told me that they are providing reviewing services for the diversity visa lottery program and the guy on phone was talking too fastly. I was thinking to apply for dv lottery program but I did not have any information on legal side than I decided to accept. I paid them 275$ for creating account for both me and my wife.

On april 19 they called me again, and said application process had been started, between 48-72 hours they would send me application documents and than I wold sign the documents and send them back to usafis. And for these documentation and lawyer process they wanted 2546$ more. They were talking so convincing and persuasive. Unluckily I paid this money also...

2 weeks has passed but there is no update about process. I called them several times but the people who was calling me at 04:00 at night times did not answer my phones.

I lost my trust to them because I read too much complaints and writings that tells they are fraud, and I paid very much money and also my wife is pregnant for 6 months and we will need more money for hospital payments.
My id number on usafis is [protected].

I want all money that I paid them back!!!

• Resolution statement

To pay my money back they said i have to delete may complain post via email. i will delete my post if they wont pay my money back i will create a new complain included their emails.

Or
May 01, 2019

Comments

• Us
      Jun 09, 2019

Dear orhankaya,

I am very sorry to hear that you haven’t had a good experience with our service.
    USAFIS has been providing a high level of service for several years and we are very proud of our reputation.

Our customer relations manager has been trying to get in touch with you by phone, but unfortunately with no success.
    We would appreciate if you could accept our phone call so that we could assist you with your request.

William Denney