[Resolved] USAFIS Organization / they are fraud / green card scam
Nearly 3 months ago I took a call from usafis at 04:20 night time. On this call they told me that they are providing reviewing services for the diversity visa lottery program and the guy on phone was talking too fastly. I was thinking to apply for dv lottery program but I did not have any information on legal side than I decided to accept. I paid them 275$ for creating account for both me and my wife.
On april 19 they called me again, and said application process had been started, between 48-72 hours they would send me application documents and than I wold sign the documents and send them back to usafis. And for these documentation and lawyer process they wanted 2546$ more. They were talking so convincing and persuasive. Unluckily I paid this money also...
2 weeks has passed but there is no update about process. I called them several times but the people who was calling me at 04:00 at night times did not answer my phones.
I lost my trust to them because I read too much complaints and writings that tells they are fraud, and I paid very much money and also my wife is pregnant for 6 months and we will need more money for hospital payments.
My id number on usafis is [protected].
I want all money that I paid them back!!!
To pay my money back they said i have to delete may complain post via email. i will delete my post if they wont pay my money back i will create a new complain included their emails.
More USAFIS Organization Complaints & Reviews
- USAFIS.org - green card fraud 
- USAFIS - fraudulent business practices! 
- USAFIS Organization - usafis 
- http://www.usafis.org/index.asp - fake company 
- USAFIS (or not) - fraudulent site called usafis 
- USAFIS Spa - dirty rooms and unsatisfied staff
- USAFIS Organization - green card lottery entry scam
- USAFIS - 629 dollars requested for what? 
- USAFIS Organisation - scam
- USAFIS Hotel - no reservation was made