1700 Norman Drive, Valdosta, GA, 31601, US
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

men’s slacks

I bought men's slacks in valdosta georgia. It was a instore purchase. They didn't fit me they were to large, so I tried to return them approximately two months later in waycross georgia. They said these slacks weren't sold in jcpenny stores that they were only sold online. The product # is swbs7090sa. 262... Chinchilla. Savane comfort waist. Tailored 2u size 38 waist 32long... Msrp $75.00. Bar code is#[protected].
I had payed for these slacks on my penny's account and I would like to get some sort of refund as I have been a jcpennys customer for many, many years. All I wanted to do was exchange theses slacks from a 38 waist to a 36 waist and I couldn't do this in the store for some crazy reason... So I am writing you to try to get some response... Thank you for your attention to this matter.
James r. Drake. Ph.#[protected]

• Re
    Retail_Worker Oct 04, 2019

You bought pants in store and did not try them on? Then you wait 2 months to return them? Entitled much? Everyone's gotta work around your "busy" schedule of drinking mtdew and wanting hentai?

credit card

I worked at j c penney for going on four yrs... They fired me because I was taking credit application over the phone, but the four yrs that I worked there, it was being done by associates, and also superviser, so you tell me how is that fastification of company documents, when it was going on all the time, and had never stop..

• Me
    Melissa L Aug 22, 2009

What's fastification? Did you mention that other people were doing this?

SassySeaMonkey Jun 08, 2010

Yes, of course they fired you! In order to process the credit card applications, you need the applicant's social security number. JCP prohibits associates from even taking addresses or card numbers over the phone. You think they're going to let you get away with taking a social security number? NO. Shame on the customers for giving that information over the phone, too. I can understand the desperation to hit the numbers, however. I know JCP is all about the magic number.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices