ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Rooms To GoDelivery of bedroom set

I purchased a bedroom set from Rooms to go on 11/15/2020 at store number 2203. I was informed my bed would be delivered on 12/8/20. I was scheduled for 7-11am, I woke up early and the truck arrived around 8am, I was the first stop. When the truck arrived the they reported the truck was packed backwards so my things were in the back of the truck so they would have to come back in the afternoon. I work full time so this was time taken out of my day. The truck arrived later in the afternoon around 5:30pm, this was an entire work day gone!

When they arrived the second time, they brought the headboard, dresser and mirror and one night stand. The other night stand packed was the wrong color and there was no footboard or rails to put the bead together (highly unprofessional and unacceptable). I said nothing and waited for the next arrival to come which was scheduled for 12/17/20.

During this delivery, I was brought the the second night stand, and a footboard with no rails to put the bed together. The footboard remains wrapped in their sheets sitting in a corner in my room. Once again I took a day off to wait for the the delivery. Before this delivery I called to insure everything would be in this delivery and was told it would be.

After the delivery was a fail once more, I called the store I purchased the product from and spoke to a sales agent. I was told they would call me back. It's been a week with no call from the store. I will NEVER purchase from Rooms to Go again, poor customer service. Truly disgusting!!!

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

1 Response
    • TellUsRTG Jan 05, 2021

We caught your other posts and have responded. - Tiffany

Rooms To GoSectional leather sofa

My Name is Ruben O Napoles, and I purchased a sectional leather sofa on 9/23/2015 and a sofa-bed 6 months prior. I also purchased extra insurance that stated it would cover any issues that might occur.
    I called to the warranty service dept. Like 4 or 6 months back to get one of the end recliners at end of sectional not sitting up. The technician came by and not even took 15 minutes to fix it and he said it was just a screw needed tightening, but we ended up with same problem, now I have both end recliners that don't sit straight up.
    Today I called and I am told I no longer have warranty and it expired on 9/23/18. Here we are October 16, 2018 and I it's not even a month it expired but I was not even offered a courtesy call or letter to be reminded warranty was ending and if I was interested in renewing this warranty. I was not pleased with the work that was done on my sofa and I am so disappointed on the sofa-bed I also purchased because the cushions have this Velcro so the flaps can stay stuck inside to the sofa and 6 months after purchased the Velcro was coming apart... Up to now I have this problem because your service dept. Stated warranty did not cover this issue. I have provided a copy of my purchase. All I ask is for this issues to be repaired or replaced i'm not asking for refund. I also want to state that every time my wife calls to store or the warranty service dept. They are very rude and unprofessional. Its employees like this that represent your company and give such unworthiness to the name "rooms to go". My wife is very upset just as I and if this matter does not get taken care of I will no longer be doing business with your company and will file a complaint with the attorney General and Better Business Bureau. Thank you, Mr. Napoles
    email add: ruben.[protected]@gmail.com

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

2 Responses
      • TellUsRTG Oct 19, 2018

We are deeply disappointed to hear this! Please send us an email with your order info to [email protected] and we’d be happy to help any way that we can!

• TellUsRTG Oct 17, 2018

Hey Ruben! We would love to help any way we can. Please email your order info and details to us at [email protected]

ADVERTISIMENT