Menu
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

4002 Spencer Hwy, Pasadena, TX, 77504, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
A
5:44 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - Complaint on Red Lobster in Pasadena Texas on Spencer Hwy

Went there yesterday Sept 16th 2023 with a dinner group of 40 people. Arrangements were made and verified weeks (3 or more) in advance. We got there at 3:30p and didn't get to walk out till 7:30p. Only 2 servers, took 1 1/2 hours for a glass of water. They took our order at 5:30p. Servers, staff, managers were terribly rude and I mean rude! Cold slaw was so bad you could not eat it and you would think it would be hard to screw up but it was, one person was served RAW chicken, some didn't get what they ordered and no one got seconds, thirds on all you could eat on the shrimp. Place was freezing cold and servers got pissed and rude when we asked to turn up the air. Then getting our bills was another nightmare and I didn't know where/who to pay so I tried at the front desk and she wouldn't take my money so I had to just leave it on the counter. I could have walked out without paying and no one would have noticed or cared. 40 people gave them some good money for the day and by word of mouth us 40 could have given them hundreds more but no way would I ever go back or recommend that place to my worse enemy. I got a baked potato and 1.49 for 6 little pieces of bacon that no one told me it was extra and I asked about a shimp plate and was told 3 times 14.00 but when I went to order it the girl server got rude and told me no one told me 14. because it was 16.00. To me you should give our whole group our money back. Awful place and awful food.

Desired outcome: Me or the entire group a refund. I want someone who cares to call me. [protected]. No one should be rude over and over again to their customers!!!

Read full review of Red Lobster