ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PopeyesProduct/service

I went to the following Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen; Store #11475; 3136 FM 1960; Houston, TX 77068; [protected];. My order number 604. After work, I went to this Popeyes to use my Popeye App to get the $24.99 10 PC, Bis 2LS, 5 Bis Mild. When I got to the window, I was asked by an employee without a name badge, what was the price I had because she finds 3 different prices. My coupon number was 8346. After I paid for my food and looked at my receipt, I asked the unidentified employee so the sizes were $1? She stated that the mac and cheese was more. I told her I have never paid extra for the mac and cheese. Then she tried to belittled me stating, "You need to read the sign." I asked her for her name and she did not want to give it to me. I asked for my money back and she begin arguing with me. This is the last time I will eat at this Popeyes.

Comment Guidelines