ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:24h
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WalmartElectronics rep sold me an incompatible phone plan

Today, on 4/28/2022, at around 4pm, the electronics employee, who had her name tag tucked into her vest, but was a petite black woman with short hair, in her 40s or 50s, came to help me figure out which prepaid bring your own phone plan would be compatible with my phone (AT&T phone, previously T-Mobile). She advised me to use Straight Talk. Guess what? In teeny tiny writing on the back of the package, it turns out the damned thing is only compatible with verizon products. So I just wasted 60$ for two products (sim card and 50 dollar prepaid card) that I cannot use, and will not be able to use at any point in the future. Thanks walmart...

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ho
      Howard Radford Apr 29, 2022

Walmart is not an electronics store. If you aren't competent enough to know your own electronics then you have to go to a store like BestBuy or a cellphone store where they actually have techs who are trained in knowing these products. I know nothing about makeup so if you come to me asking which foundation do I use for your whatever foundation is used for all I can say is CoverGirl cause I assume they are the best product. Under your idea I should be allowed to work at a Dollar Store that sells makeup cause I don't know makeup products.

Walmart SupercenterDonettes powdered minis

I have always bought the white mini powdered doughnuts "Donettes" but the last two time the doughnuts taste like plastic. First time thought it was a one time deal, but the second time it is evident that this becoming an issue. Am not sure what the solution to this problem is, perhaps merchandise is sitting in heat too long? I do not have my receipt any longer but can give you the UPC # on the package:
    [protected]

unfortunately I had to throw the doughnuts away.

E. Lujan