The Cheesecake Factory

Fri:11:30 am - 12:30 am
Sat:10:00 am - 12:30 am

Reviews and Complaints

The Cheesecake FactoryService

I went to the cheesecake factory in Willow Grove. Our waitress was a girl by the name of Nyah. Not only was she rude and completely "not caring", she forgot about my order. I only ordered a sandwich, it was lunch time. It wasn't horribly busy. She walked by our table after about 15-20 minutes she realized my order was not at my table. My friend received her order within 8-10 minutes. I did not. Afterwards, I wanted a slice of cheesecake to bring home to my husband. All I wanted to take home was a plain slice of cheesecake with chocolate sauce. Now, I understand this particular request is not on the menu, but how difficult is it to put a plain slice of cheesecake and drizzle some chocolate sauce over top to take home. She was completely annoyed that she had to even ask. Before asking, she explained that "they don't carry a cheesecake with chocolate sauce" and I could not purchase it and then walked away without even apologizing for the inconvenience. I was very surprised to see this behavior in such a classy restaurant. I come here all the time. On top of all of this, she basically came and gave us our check... No, "thank you", no "have a nice day", and didn't even tell us where to pay our check or tell us she would take the check when we are ready. I was extremely disappointed. I am not looking to get anyone fired from their job, I wanted to point this out so that the issue can be addressed so it does not happen again and you lose customers for it. Nyah didn't even look like she wanted to be there, and seemed very annoyed at the whole cheesecake request. Again, perhaps she needs more training and that may fix the whole situation. Thank you for your attention.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Priscilla Gonzales · Jul 16, 2021

I went to the cheescake factory in Willow Grove. Our waitress was a girl by the name of Nyah. Not only was she rude and completely "not caring", she forgot about my order. I only ordered a sandwich, it was lunch time. It wasn't horribly busy. She walked by our table after about 15-20 minutes she realized my order was not at my table. My friend received her order within 8-10 minutes. I did not. Afterwards I wanted a slice of cheesecake to bring home to my husband. All I wanted to take home was a plain slice of cheesecake with chocolate sauce. Now, I understand this particular request is not on the menu but how difficult is it to put a plain slice of cheesecake and drizzle some chocolate sauce over top to take home. She was completely annoyed that she had to even ask. Before asking she explained that "they dont carry a cheesecake with chocolate sauce" and I could not purchase it and then walked away without even apologizing for the inconvenience. I was very surprised to see this behavior in such a classy restaurant. I come here all the time. On top of all of this, she basically came and gave us our check...no, "thank you", no "have a nice day", and didn't even tell us where to pay our check or tell us she would take the check when we are ready. I was extremely disappointed. I am not looking to get anyone fired from their job, I wanted to point this out so that the issue can be addressed so it does not happen again and you lose customers for it. Nyah didn't even look like she wanted to be there, and seemed very annoyed at the whole cheesecake request. Again, perhaps she needs more training and that may fix the whole situation. Thank you for your attention.

Respond

The Cheesecake FactoryService and products

On Monday, April 24th 2021 my family and I went to The Cheesecake Factory located at 2500 West Moreland Road Willow Grove Pennsylvania 19090 my first issue was we went to the front desk and we're told that there will be a 30 to 40 minute wait which was no problem but after sitting here for a while we noticed that people were coming in after us and being seated when I confronted the customer service person she didn't stay there oh you will be seated next and then gave us a seat. We were then greeted by our server by the name of Edison he initially took our drink order and it took a long time for us to get that and once we receive that he took our food order we waited a total of 50 minutes to receive our food which they messed up the order and forgot to give us an item when asked about the item he stated that there was a mix-up in the kitchen and they were maker item we've been decided that it was too late because we waited too long for our food to come. It was just a long wait time between everything from getting water to getting another drink to even coming back and bringing us our bill we spent a total of two and a half hours in the restaurant most of the time was spent on waiting for service. We ordered another drink and when we got the drink at the waiting for a long time the drink does not taste like the drink we had before it tastes like they put something in the dream that didn't belong because it tasted like soda and the drink was actually a margarita when I said something to the server he stated that he would take the drinks back and have them remade but after waiting so long for those drinks we decided no we did not want the drinks so he stated he would take them off the bill. I frequent The Cheesecake Factory all the time my family and I and the service was just unacceptable. When I ask to speak to a manager the manager came out and he was very aggressive to where is though I was just stating that I was disappointed in the service and how long I had to wait for my food and for my drinks he then stated no I did not have to wait that long he was County I only waited 27 minutes for my food which was not true instead of trying to make the matter better and compensate us for our inconvenience he decided to stay what wasn't true that we were saying. I'm just so disappointed I would like to be compensated if there is any way that you guys can come visit me I will greatly appreciate it.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Cheesecake Factory — I am complaining about the cooking of the food.

Hello, I took my friend to the Cheesecake Factory yesterday because she was having a bad month but going...