ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

PC Richard & SonCustomer service

Hi My name is Marquita Zimmerman, I work for Hospital Police in New York City, today I was racially profiled in one of your stores at 2501 Fordham Road in the Bronx. I asked for help and was ignored by store rep, Mr William. Who I eventually got into an argument with over him making me wait while 3 sales representative help one person. The manager Mr. Mariano warned Mr. William to stop arguing with me, but he refused. I took information from the manager, who informed me he could not give out last names. I felt under attack, discriminated against, disregarded, and disrespected by the sales rep, Mr. William... It was a terrible experience for me, who had been a customer for years.

Comment Guidelines

RESOLVED

1 Response
    • Pc
      PC Richard & Son Sep 01, 2021

I sincerely apologize for this negative experience you've had while shopping with us. We would like to bring this to the attention of our regional manager so this can be addressed. Please contact us via email at [email protected], so we can better assist you.

PC Richard & Sontreatment of the manager

On 9/27/19 I went into the store to buy a mattress about 7.30 to 8.30 pm I told the sales guy that I only have 1700$ to work with the items came to about 1775 to 1800$ the sales guy said he is going to speak to the manager and see what he can do, there was a customer present and the manager asked if I only have 1700 why I choose something for more, it is not what he said but it is how he said it, I always buy at pc richards I walk out of the store upset, he came outside and tried to talk with me but I left I went to another store at bay plaza and buy a mattress at another pc richards store, at this moment I do not intend to shop at pc richards again,

Comment Guidelines