Menu
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

4415 W Wendover Ave, Greensboro, NC, 27407, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
2 complaints
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
R
10:21 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - Lack of courtesy, respect and communication due to a backlog

On the eveing of Sunday Feburary 18, 2024 at 5:25 p.m. my family of 4 arrived to Red Lobster at 4415 W. Wendover Ave., Greensboro, NC 27407, to enjoy a lovely dinner as we had in the past. This evening was the worst experience that we have ever had to endure at any Red Lobster location from NYC to N.C. Okay, at any given time, as a consumer we know sometimes there is a long waiting period for seating to order. After waiting one and a half hours,(eventhough we were told waiting period was 50 minutes), we were called to a table just to be told that the specials that are advertise for the Lobsterfest are to no avail. The only reason why we waited was for the limited time lobsterfest that was being offered. What? NO Lobster tails to cook at Red Lobster? It was not only no lobster tails available, but my sweet valuable time was wasted! I'm very disappointed to the fact that I was not notified or given the option to leave and come back another day due to lack of product or false advertising, while I waited. Eventhough, other items are available on menu, I only come to Red Lobester for lobster. A generally anoncement could have and should ave been announced, out of courtesy and respect for your loyal consumer. I did speak with a Manager (Sandra) with very poor managing skills and nonchalant telling me no Lobster tails since yesterday 2/17/24. As a manager, ALL employees should always be informed of daily operations...It's not the no Loberster tails...it's the time wasted!

Claimed loss: 2 Hours for time waiting and speaking with Manager (Sandra) only to leave without a meal

Desired outcome: A nice dinner for 4 on Red Lobster with Courtesy, Professionalism and Respect.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Red Lobster representatives only. If you are affiliated with Red Lobster, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Red Lobster
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
F
6:22 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - The service we received at the Red Lobster in Greensboro MC

I frances coples and my party was not treated right. The person miss tequis h was waiting on us. I had 5 people in my party. She was rude, rushing us didn't want us to order, didn't want to help us. Threw my next order at me, was not kind at all. I know it was mothers day and busy, but you still should be nice. I called your general manager about this. Miss brittney sparks told me she would send me a coupon. She said they trained them. Not what we saw. I guess this place not to go to. I need all my money back for poor service. The rev. Williams was treated bad also and should get his money back. He paid over 85.00 and I paid 49.94 table 84 my check number is 53132. I don't know what rev. Williams number is. Mstequis h. Tried to make my husband pay for a tip. She did'nt deserve nothing but we did leave something on the table for her. One of my friends had to tell her we did leave her a tip on the table. She tried to take off my card. My friend, dianne stopped her. That is the worst treatment we ever had. I did't want to call or email you all, but since I didn't hear from her. This my next step. She and sparks need training again.

Desired outcome: my phone number is [protected] frances coples if, we could get could get our money back or coupons worth what we spent that would be great! thank you

Read full review of Red Lobster