Menu
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

3360 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, 30344, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
A
2:50 pm EDT

Red Lobster - Service at store number 6296 in Atlanta Ga

On Saturday at around 7:05 pm my daughter and I entered the restaurant. We were seated immediately, we sat for 10 minutes before a Youngman came by and said nobody been over here yet and we said no, ok I am going to get someone. A few minutes later he came back and asked what we were drinking we said coffee because it was so cold in the building. We had on jackets, and we were still cold. we were told coffee had to be made we said ok and he brought bread back. Finally, Bobbie came with more bread, I will be back and take your order, by the time the coffee got to the table both breads were cold. She took our order the shrimp special, and it took 20 minutes for us to get our order. She finally came back and asked if we wanted more shrimp, and we did, and it took over 15 minutes for that to after that I asked for a carryout box the other food that I hadn't finished was cold. There was plenty of help their people were walking around. Bobbie had three tables, we were there so long we had made friends with the people at the other tables, and they were complaining about the wait and being cold too. The food was good, but it was never hot enough. My table was 70, Bobbie was my server, and the ticket was 59606 $45.66 we paid our bill at 20:44pm

Desired outcome: I would like a refund.

Read full review of Red Lobster