Menu
CB Vehicle Rental and Leasing Avis 16558 Bernardo Center Drive, San Diego, CA, 92128, US
Avis company logo
Avis
reviews & complaints
Avis company logo

Avis

16558 Bernardo Center Drive, San Diego, CA, 92128, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Working hours
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
I
7:39 am EST

Avis - car rental miscellaneous charges

I happened to rent a car for the New years from Avis Rental Services at Bernardo Center Drive, San Diego, CA. I
think it must have have been the biggest mistake made so far on my part. To think of it now after the dreadful
experience, I reckon it wasn't even a mistake but a big blunder.

Cindy, who was in her late fifties was highly unprofessional and disrespectful. She not only charged my card without my consent but was not being entirely specific about the reason being charged. I was also given misleading information about disputing the charge. After calling AVIS customer service and bunch of other numbers provided to me by Cindy, I learned that only Cindy, the so-called manager can waiver those charges. I again contacted Cindy. But she just slammed the phone and told me the card had been charged and nothing can be done now. Being business savvy never implies to fooling around with people to make more money by any means and then being sarcastic about it. Cindy never showed ounce of empathy nor did she had any phone etiquettes. To say the least, If she can't be professional enough at least she should try and dress up professionally at work...

To put it in a nutshell, my card was authorized by Cindy for $250 without my consent as miscellaneous charges. I landed shelling out $495(Breakdown:$215 + $250 miscellaneous charge for 3 day rental). I was just being hustled by a shrewd old lady who doesn't care about customer experience...

Read full review of Avis