ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:9:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:30 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Public StoragePublic storage

I'm a widow. Married for 30 years and husband was killed by a drunk driver. I had to put my stuff in 2 storage units. Same size but I pay more for 1 of them. $60 more. I've paid for both units for a year and a half. The only income I get is widows social security. I get $1, 040 and pay out almost $600 a month in storage fees. The thing is I don't get my social security till the 3rd Wednesday of every month and that's when I pay. Because of that for a year and a half I've occurred late fees that are now up to $3, 000 and I'm trying to move on the 15th of this month and I can't pay ALL of those late fees. I've paid almost $12, 000 to them already. I'm asking for some help please. Any would help thank you Deborah Artes units are at 999 La Habra blvd in la Habra 90631 my number is [protected]

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Deborah Artes · Jan 04, 2022

Looking for help on late fees

1 Response
    • Mi
      Mike Crews Feb 05, 2022

Sorry for your loss Deborah. Praying for your family. And I hope public storage responds in your favor.

ADVERTISIMENT