ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Walmart Vision CenterEyeglasses

On 12/30/21 I went to Walmart Vision Center for glasses with a prescription. After waiting 1 1/2 hours to get my eye glasses approved through my insurance plan, I went to pay for them and asked why the 20% discount the representative told me about for the second pair of glasses, had not been applied. I was told that is only for people who did not have insurance, yet the sign in the store, nor the representative said anything to me concerning this.

This is clearly a bait and switch, along with the fact that one pair of glasses had a frame allowance of $175.00 and the ones I choose were $124.95. I was told Walmart would only allow $110.00, I had to pay the difference, because the $175.00 allowance is only for doctor's offices not discount/warehouse centers. I paid the difference and went to my insurance and was told this was not true. They are putting in for reimbursement, of the $14.95 I paid.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Walmart SupercenterAbout the glasses

Hi,
    I purchased a set of 8 glasses from Walmart. Just after the use of 1 week, a glass broke into two pieces while my spouse was doing the dishes. The broken glass pieces cut her fingers causing heavy bleeding. After proper medication, bleeding is stopped but she is having a hard time in dealing with the pain. The quality of the glasses was not good at all.

Comment Guidelines