ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild Wingsask to stop eating

I was siting there with my party of 4 & the manager came up to me cause the waitress Kat could not ask me .. It's not like we did not order any food ... I didn't order there cause I'm having dental work done & & i need soft food so there was chipotle right next door .. It's right on like a food court ..I still spent $40 I give your restraint a "BIG FAT O " ... I have a big fat family 18 brothers & sisters we go there for sport games & some birthday partys ...plus I'm disabled how dare them treat me like that ... I'm still a consumer !!!... I want some one to call me back immediatey !!!... You suck !!!..

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Jb
      jbfirebird Oct 04, 2011

a consumer that did not order off of their menu. its not just BWW that does this. go into a movie theater with outside food or drinks. heck, go into any other place and do the same thing. they are going to tell you to gtfo.

you being disabled doesnt make this ok. stop using it as a scape goat

ADVERTISIMENT