US Securities AssociatesGuard Rude and Surfing web on the job

THE SECURITY GUARD BY THE NAME OF GEORGE THAT WORKS IN SONY STYLE IN ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL. IN GARDEN CITY NEW YORK.

I WAS A BUYER FOR SONYSTYLE UNTIL I RAN INTO GEORGE. I REFUSE TO BUT ANOTHER SONY PRODUCT AS LONG AS HE WORKS THERE.

I WENT INTO SONYSTYLE IN ROOSEVELT FIELD MALL TO PURCHASE A $3000 LAPTOP WHEN ENTERING THE STORE THE SECURITY GUARD WAS SURFING THE WEB ON YOUTUBE.COM WHEN I TOLD HIM I WANTED TO LOOK AT THE LAPTOP. HE GAVE ME THIS "HUFF' AND THIS "ARE YOU KIDDING ME LOOK" AND WISPER "FINE" AND WALKED AWAY.

I DO NOT NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE THAT WHEN I AM A PAYING CUSTOMER! AND IF IM NOT MISTAKEN SECURITY GUARD SHOULD BE PROTECTING THE STORE NOT SURFING THE WEB AND PISS OFF CUSTOMER!!!

SONY STYLE YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THIS SECURITY GUARD I AM TELLING YOU NOW IN THIS DESPERATE TIMES YOU ARE LOOKING CUSTOMER EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF GEORGE!!!

• Wh
    whistle-blower Feb 04, 2011

I agree. The management is some of the worst I have ever seen. I have seen supervisors modify reports as not to get in trouble. Also illegals allowed to enter sites that have sensitive government projects.