US Postal Service — delivery problem!
My mailbox is at the side of my house. For 17 (!) years, substitute mail carriers have often left mail sitting in the open on the front step, subject to theft and weather. In fact, on at least two occasions the mail was soaked from rain. I have complained repeatedly to the local post office (Wellesley, MA) and via USPS online. I have heard responses ranging from curt to concerned, with numerous promises to address the problem. The bottom line is that the problem continues, as recently as the past month (twice, with wet mail on one occasion). It doesn't seem to me like rocket science...
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy