Menu

USHEALTH Group review: insurance fraud

U
Author of the complaint
2:57 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A person ironically called me from US Health Groups ironically after I caught another fly by night company NABL that was bought by USCT that ripped me off for money each month - $350.00 and have not been paying their claims.

So today, the same day I cancel that and close a credit card. someone from US Health Groups calls me to sell their story. Once you dig down, there are complaints under AWA Association and that they are using Homeland Health Insurance with a zillion complaints under
Not who they say they are.

More USHEALTH Group complaints & reviews

USHEALTH Group - none
USHEALTH Group - insurance acceptance policy
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
USHEALTH Group - read before buying insurance
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
3 comments
T
Mar 22, 2012 11:59 am EDT

It is absolute trash!
They are a huge scam. They tell you its insurance but its really just virtually a discount plan!
They sold me a US Health Insurance plan with AWA, or American Workers Association, which is really Homeland Healthcare.
They have such a bad rep under the Homeland name so they now use AWA American Workers Association instead!
They didnt pay anything for my doctor and my prescriptions cost more with that "plan" than without it! I can only imagine if I had a surgery or something big.
Customer service people were rude and seemed to know that it was garbage. THey wont refund me and now Im out of almost two thousand dollars!

Stay far away from anyone selling US Health, Homeland, or AWA!
-VERY unhappy customer!

L
Apr 05, 2011 5:56 am EDT

First of all USHealth Group isn't any part of Homeland Healthcare. Homeland Healthcare has several policies that they sell. Homeland does there customer service ONLY! I have had a policy since September when this policy came out and they have paid all my claims also they have covered my pre-exisiting conditions. So before you put something on here you might want to research the company more so you know what your talking about. Not all insurance companies are not going to satisfy everyone.
One happy customer :)

L
Apr 05, 2011 5:54 am EDT

US health groups has no association with HOmeland Healthcare just so you know. You might want to do your research more if you want to put information on here for people to see.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

17 complaints