US Census Bureauharrassing phone calls from the u.s. census bureau

V

The number of times these people are calling a day are outrageous, They said fill out the form and send it in, you WILL not be be bothered by the bureau once you send in the form, no phone calls no visits. That is false advertising!!! They are calling all day and all afternoon and sometimes at night. This is harrassment and they our violatingour civil rights!! Somebody please do something because this people are rude and nasty tempered when they call. We have told them to stop calling and that we dont want to talk to them and they laugh and say " we are just going to keep calling and calling until you give us the information we want." What more do they want??? we answered the survey filled out all the questions correctly. We as a people have rights!! Cant we sue these people or something??

• Ri
    Rita Kurtz Mar 14, 2019

What are the purpose of these calls? He said they didn't get a response from that address. I told him it was vacant. He did not stop there. Wanted to know how long it had been vacant? I told him I did not know, it was vacant when my agent listed it. When did you list it, that will probably tell me how long it has been vacant. Is it for rent and for sale? Why wouldn't I give him the information? I told him I had never gotten a call from a census bureau asking such questions. I asked him why the US census bureau wanted to know all these things? He said it was a way to find out if it was habitable! That was enough for me. I told him he could go on Zillow and look up the address.