US Census Bureau — Census taker trespassed on my property
Someone pounding on my back door so hard I thought they were going to break it in.It was a census taker. I told them we did not use that door. They came around to my deck but could not enter the deck because the gate to the deck is locked to keep out intruders. My property has NO TRESPASSING signs posted .
I told them I had filled out and mailed in the census form on time.I had a bad feeling about this census, so I made a copy of my responses just so they couldn`t make trouble for me. I offered to let the census worker see the copy.
No, they were inquiring about two dwellings near me that hadn`t sent forms in. I replied that as of April 1, 2010 both had been unoccupied.
I have No Trespassing signs up and my gate locked to discourage salesmen, and other time wasters.
I really resent the fact this individual realized my gate was locked and decided to go to my back door. They were rude to me and should be censured or better yet, fired.I spoke to my Sheriff and his men WILL
ESCORT CENSUS TAKERS off a person`s property if asked to do so by the homeowner.
While I did not call the sheriff, if ANOTHER CENSUS WORKER comes to my home for any reason at all, I WILL HAVE THE SHERIFF`S DEPARTMENT ESCORT them from my property.
I did my part, filled out and mailed the survey in. What part of NO TRESPASSING don`t those Census people understand!
More US Census Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- US Census Bureau - harrassing phone calls from the u.s. census bureau
- US Census Bureau - This is a terrible business practice, and harassment
- US Census Bureau - rude threatening census bureau worker
- US Census Bureau - Repeated census calls
- Census Bureau - Census workers are too aggressive
- United States Census Bureau - 2020 census worker asking about neighbors
- US Census Bureau - incompetency of the us census bureau
- United States Census Bureau - Census takers
- United States Census Bureau - Census ethnicity title
- US Census Bureau - Too many calls