Urban Outfittersrefund never received

B

I returned two sweaters, both are shown on my credit card. I then only received 1 out of 2 refunded. I called uo and was told the second one was a replacement. It was not. I told uo over e-mail and phone that I have my receipts and that there's no proof of the replacement since there was no replacement. Uo then said that they lost the order number and can't refund me without the order number. How can you not refund my money for something that I can prove with records on my bank account? I will no let this go until I have received my refund. I also will never ever shop again with uo, because it's a scam. I will also report this incident further.

Comment Guidelines