Upforit.comit's fake all the way, and it's not very hard to find out why

C

It's fake all the way, and it's not very hard to find out why... I specified i live in Quebec and 99.99% messages i received are in english. hahaha! The girls that are in Québec speak french.. So why would she try to get me in english. I have nothing against english but this is a total non-sens... And another thing, getting like 35 message inside 3 days... i havent upload any picture of myself and did a minumum of describing myself...

So for me its a scam site only there for money. Good thing i didnt take a paid membership.!