Upforit.combe warned and never go near this site ever

P

Never ever join this site whatever you do. As soon as you login you have so many bots flooding you. The profiles are fake. I found a pic of Miss World on there, reported it and they did nothing. That's the same for every other fake profile or pic reported.

Watch out for site bugs. Here is one for you:

Women are free but men have to pay for membership. I paid for 3 days premium. Within an hour I had gone through the 5 or 6 childest steps (Are you sure you want to cancel? Really sure you want to cancel? Really, really sure you want to cancel..?) to cancel my membership yet after 3 days it took £30 from my credit card. I reported this and was told to report to another e-mail address. I send to them, they reply but their 'reply' address doesn't actually exist so you have to copy/paste the original address to send them. They never gave me a refund but I got my own back as I reported them to the credit card company as a fraudulant payment & they were being investigated for it. UpForIt is run by easydate which is run out of Glasgow, Scotland. Be warned and never go near this site ever.

Norawathorn Nov 19, 2016

I am really angry as I am been harassed on Facebook with this site I have sent emails with no reply or it stopping and I am over it I want to sue them and made a example of for bot usage for harassment

• Ni
    Nikki7791 Apr 12, 2016

I agree. I am a female. I did get on it. And got a text from a friend that I am niw in runaughty?? I said no I am not. They linked me to that site.
    I took my pic's off. And had the 1st email they sent. I clicked unsubscribe. It said, you are now unsubscribed.
    Oh, heck no. An hour later? I get a damn email.
    I deleted everything. And said I was as old as it was on the drop down. This is ridiculous. I want no part of it.
    I am not up for being put on another site. I am not up for any of this. I read how to unsubscribe. Went to where they said. No, there was no information to deactivate my account. None. Absurd. I can read & follow instructions. There is just a constant loop of nonsense. Yea, I'm reporting them. To the BBB. I have my original email. It's been 3 days on that site & I'm done. That's what I think of it. It's that bad.

• Al
    alleex77 Aug 30, 2015

hi there:) how can i get back my money!!!i sign up to Shagoholic.com and those fu...s still charged me for 4 months even tho i cancelled my repeat billing!!! how can i report them and maybe get back my money!!!?????

• Se
    Sean Adams May 21, 2015

I wish to cancel my upforit subscription.

• Da
    daniel6920 Oct 18, 2013

well some how upforit made a profile about me when i didnt even know the website was out there and it made a profile of me with out me even going in to it and now my gf thinks im cheating coz of this website so ### you who ever made that site and tryinh to put me in to it ### you

• St
    Steve2366 May 27, 2013

I would like to cancel my subscription to upforit. U are charging my credit card n I'm getting over draft fees please stop ASAP my screen name is steve2366 please stop charging me now hope u can help me with this Thank you

• Ex
    Expurgate Jul 24, 2012

Being a programmer I am able to press buttons, but somehow surreptitiously they slipped in on top of the 3 day trial 3.48 pounds another 13.90 pounds. I have since cancelled repeat billing, but should you unknowingly click on a link to UPForIt, you lnd back there with the account activated!

JN

• Tu
    Tubedey Jul 24, 2012

A scam a fraud. Look up a user by name often you will find two different profiles. One in the USA and one Overseas. Sign up for a non trial subscription and expect all communications to stop.

• Dr
    Drewkm Mar 05, 2012

Stay away from this website. I signed only for 3 days and canceled then but they charged me anyway. And now my bank calls because I have overdraft.

John1977 Jul 22, 2011

I had no problem with stopping my auto-billing and I renewed the membership 1 month later and stopped again. Do you guys know how to press buttons? Sick of reading that all the sites are scam only because you can't use your PC.

• Bj
    BJan Mar 22, 2011

I signed for three days on upforit website for a fee Rs 51/- they have illegaly en cashed Rs 500/- from my account with out my knoweldge in addition to Rs 51/- All this amounts to fraud & cheating.

• Ne
    Nevrlrn Jan 15, 2011

This website sends fake emails of fake woman with fake profiles as an enticement to buy a paid membership.

jason yaw Sep 28, 2010

i signed up for 3 days on upforit website for a fee of £2.97 after which you have now charged me for a months membership which i did not want and did not agree to i there for would like a complete refund for the month i did not agree to which is a price of £24.99