Having problems with UpForIt?

UpForIt Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
United Kingdom

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UpForIt Customer Service. Initial UpForIt complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UpForIt above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UpForIt. Discuss the issues you have had with UpForIt and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UpForIt Complaints & Reviews

UpForItUnauthorized bank card charges

Good day kindly please refund my bank account charges today the mentioned time and date february 23, 2021 6:39am and 7:04am the total amount is 1250, I was not informed about this my subcription is only at trial card, then why i was charged at other package. When I woke this morning I was shocked i was saving my money for good reason this what i get this is not reasonable please do your part as product developer. Hope you can help me. Thank you.

Unauthorized bank card charges
Unauthorized bank card charges

UpForItrefund

Hi,
    The email id associated with my account is [protected]@gmail.com. I spoke about a refund on an unwanted transaction that took place about 69.74 GBP the refund was suppose to arrive in 5-7 working days but it's been over a month and I haven't received anything. No replies no money no help. I need my refund asap. I've also tried contacting the support team whereas from their part I never received any ‘support'. This is ridiculous. Pls resolve this asap

UpForItrefund

The account that I logged in with was [protected]@gmail.com I tried shutting this account down but couldn't because the number provided on the website is not the companies number hence I couldn't cancel but I was charged with 70gbp a while back and spoke to the customer care for refund. The person said it'll take 5 working days but it's past way beyond 5 working days. Therefore I need my refund asap

refund

UpForIt — someone just made a fake account of my name and used my photos from facebook

Someone made fake account of my name and used my photos from facebook.please delete my account from thi...

Mumbai

UpForIt — google new life message

Even I didn't have your app also didn't use Google New life message..but it still keep on deducting my money...

www.upforit.comspam and too many ads. no idea how to stop

I have registered on the website www.upforit.com. At the beginning, it was ok and I was chatting with other people. However, after a week I started to get different emails, spam and ads from this website. I already tried to stop them and asked the moderators to stop this spam. But they ignored my request and my mail box was full of their offers and ads. I need to stop it, but no idea how. Any help?

Up For It — got scammed

I’ve signed up for Up For It dating website which according to promotion offer should have costed me 99...

Upforit.com — can't believe people have fallen for this scam

A picture of some hot girl named "Ellie" from my town in PA and I got some fake chat like she was trying to...

Upforit.com — it's fake all the way, and it's not very hard to find out why

It's fake all the way, and it's not very hard to find out why... I specified i live in Quebec and...

Upforit.com — Hook Up For Sex Site — abscence of services - non compliant of emails

Signed up for a 3 month Gold account about 3 weeks ago. Was supposed to send & receive emails. As of today...

Up For It Networks — automatical membership scam

I ordered free trial from Up For It Networks. They sent me one item for $5. And then started chaos…...

Upforit.com — simply ignore the cancellation

Upforit.com, LIKE all other Alcuda Ltd sites (eg.MatureXMatch.com, Shagaholic.com, MIlfBerry.com...) and...

Upforit.com — be warned and never go near this site ever

Never ever join this site whatever you do. As soon as you login you have so many bots flooding you. The...

Upforit.com — site is all scammers

This is an online dating service every single person that contacted me was trying to solicit credit card...