University of South Africa [UNISA]tudy material and nonchalant response at complaints centre

N

I called unisa despatch on 13 april after having sent an email to them and to sky net couriers. I have not received all my study material despite it being 2 weeks from exams. The despatch told me I should download it as they were out of stock!!! Out of stock??? Download it??? We pay fees which include study material as well and how dare they be so flippant about me not having material so close to exams. To top it all off this lady then hangs up on me. I didn't get this lady's name but the second time I called I spoke to a helen who also sounded like she had just rolled out of bed who then transferred me and then hung up. Such incredible service I tell you. This is all after I received 2 notices about finishing off payments for my modules. This really is atrocious for such a large university. Gobsmacked is what I am.

Student number: 3673 428 4