United States Postal Service [USPS]Oversized Personalized Birthday Card for Son

Delivery date was scheduled for Tuesday, July 2, 2019, by end of day. I WAS HOME ALL DAY AND MY BELL WORKS. I checked tracking information periodically until 11:00am -11:0015am. Tracking information read"package delivered by local post office 10:13am, left at mailbox". The POSTMAN DID NOT RING MY BELL. I RAN DOWNSTAIRS TO CHECK MY MAILBOX, MY PACKAGE WAS NOT IN THE MAILBOX. WHERE DID THE POSTMAN LEAVE MY PACKAGE? MY BELL IS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BUILDING, WHY NOT RING MY BELL, IT ONLY TAKES TWO SECONDS. I ORDERED THIS PERSONALIZED CARD FOR MY SONS BIRTHDAY. THE COST OF CARD, TAX, S&H, $17.00 ($16.+). The fact of the matter is I don't have the item delivered that I was supposed to receive by the post office, where it was delivered and whose mailbox it was left in IT WASN'T MINE. AGAIN, WHAT DID HE DO WITH MY PACKAGE?

So
Jul 02, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 02, 2019

By oversized do you mean the ones that are like 18h inches by 24v inches? Are you serious? I don't think those can be mailed without being a humungous inconvenience to USPS.

It's also a massive destruction of Earth's resources.

What do you expect your son to DO with it?