United States Postal Service [USPS] — mail delivery
Consistently (at least 2 dozen times in last year) we have received other people's mail. We know most of our neighbors and have been able to drop off their mail and packages to them and explain it was delivered to us. We have also had our neighbors bring us packages and mail that was delivered to them. Today two prescriptions that are vital to my health were brought to us from a neighbor. This is unacceptable. What if the neighbors didn't bring it to us? The address has been correct in every instance. This leads us to the question of how many items have been just tossed out and not brought to us? And is it right that others are seeing our personal mail. Feels like an invasion of our privacy. Please help. Our entire block is becoming furious over this.
More United States Postal Service [USPS] Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy