USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) — waiting time always 1 to 2 hours
My only complaint is that I am usually on hold for 1 - 2 hours waiting to speak to a representative. They should give you the option to hold on - or to leave your phone number for a call back. I work for a law firm, and after being on hold for 1 hour 45 minutes, I had to take a call, and when I got back to the USPS phone, they picked up and hung up, so I had to wait another 2 hours to speak to a rep. This is unacceptable!!
More USPS Tracking Phone Line (1-800-222-1811) Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office
- United States Post Office - mail delivery
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to *
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system!
- USPS / N Richland Hills, TX - no mail delivery
- US Post Office - unprofessional clerks at englewood, nj post office
- Usps - Change - Address.com - masquerades as official usps site
- US Post Office - irresponsible mail delivery
- United States Post Office - failure to honor insurance policy